Tractor
    Kioti CK30

Default Woods BH80-x vs Kioti KB2475 revisited

OK, so I've finally gotten around to seriously shop for a much needed backhoe for my CK30........(little voice says you should have got one in '06). I am no longer near my selling dealer and all 'round good people who sold Kioti & Woods implements. My CK came equipped with the Woods 1012 FEL which I love, also really dig the BH80-X so that's where I started looking. Went to a local dealer (other Orange & NH) which have a good rep, been around long time to price out said BH. The estimate came out at $11.5k! (that's 80-x hoe, mech. thumb, sub-frame, 16" bucket and few $100 install) Does this sound right?? At that rate I might as well shop a new tractor, seriously. I want the 80 but I can't do that. I need a few other implements too and that quote throws that out the window.

Went to a newer Kioti dealership yesterday to get quote on a KB2475. I do like the newer style KB, appears like a very nice unit. They were currently adding one to a CK30 in the yard, but the bucket & hoses not on/fitted yet so couldn't try it. Quoted little less than $8K for the KB, added a box blade, rake and thumb still came out less than the Woods quote I received (by almost $2k). There'd be some labor added here, but will still be well under the other mark.

I have two questions to the masses: 1. Does that Woods price seem in line with what others are paying now? 2. Will the Kioti KB subframe mate up with the Woods 1012 FEL subframe?

I really like the Woods.....may have to make a few more calls.
    Kioti CK30, Woods 1012 FEL QA, Woods HD Pallet Forks, Woods RB, Woods toothbar, 5' rotary type mower of unknown origin, Danuser 3pt digger, Woods BH80x w/thumb, Kioti 72" BB, Kioti 72" LR, Woods GTO60 tiller, King Kutter 78" disk harrow and Wildkat 48" grapple.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kioti DK 45SE, 993 Pasquali

Default Re: Woods BH80-x vs Kioti KB2475 revisited

Based on what I was getting quoted looking at new tractors with Woods backhoes that seems pretty high. My best quote was around 8k for a BH 90X with bucket and subframe installed. Keeping in mind this is on a new tractor so there is probably some slack built into the price because of that. Even still I would think that you could probably do better than what you were quoted for a price.

For the other question I am not sure about the compatability with the Kioti hoe and Woods front end loader. Any Kioti I have ever seen with a Woods loader had a Woods backhoe. Someone who knows more about it will probably chime in and help you out here.....

Tractor
    Kubota M7040, Bobcat CT235, Kubota BX23 TLB & RTV 900

Quote Originally Posted by williekioti View Post
    OK, so I've finally gotten around to seriously shop for a much needed backhoe for my CK30........(little voice says you should have got one in '06). I am no longer near my selling dealer and all 'round good people who sold Kioti & Woods implements. My CK came equipped with the Woods 1012 FEL which I love, also really dig the BH80-X so that's where I started looking. Went to a local dealer (other Orange & NH) which have a good rep, been around long time to price out said BH. The estimate came out at $11.5k! (that's 80-x hoe, mech. thumb, sub-frame, 16" bucket and few $100 install) Does this sound right?? At that rate I might as well shop a new tractor, seriously. I want the 80 but I can't do that. I need a few other implements too and that quote throws that out the window.

Went to a newer Kioti dealership yesterday to get quote on a KB2475. I do like the newer style KB, appears like a very nice unit. They were currently adding one to a CK30 in the yard, but the bucket & hoses not on/fitted yet so couldn't try it. Quoted little less than $8K for the KB, added a box blade, rake and thumb still came out less than the Woods quote I received (by almost $2k). There'd be some labor added here, but will still be well under the other mark.

I have two questions to the masses: 1. Does that Woods price seem in line with what others are paying now? 2. Will the Kioti KB subframe mate up with the Woods 1012 FEL subframe?

I really like the Woods.....may have to make a few more calls.
    Way too high. Check out:
    eBay Store - Rosseel's Farm and Garden Supply: Farm Equipment, Impliments Attachments, Construction Equipment
    figure $5200 for the BH80-X hoe, about $1K for the subframe mount, shipping and the thumb should be in the $7,500 range.
    F350 6.4 Dually, PJ 14K 20', PJ 3.5K

Veteran Member
    Approved Advertiser
    Tractor
    MAHINDRA

Way to much money for the Woods.
    No the Kioti hoe will not work with the Woods loader.
    I'd say around $8,800 for the 80x,subframe,bucket,and hose kit. We charge $250 for an install.
    Wallace Tractor and Equipment
    www.wallacetractorandequipment.com
    rwallacetractor@echoes.net
    RICK WALLACE

(570) 689-7494

We're not just a tractor store anymore!

Tractor
    Kioti CK30

Quote Originally Posted by wallace View Post
    Way to much money for the Woods.
    No the Kioti hoe will not work with the Woods loader.
    I'd say around $8,800 for the 80x,subframe,bucket,and hose kit. We charge $250 for an install.
    Thanks for the reply Rick.
    Kinda what I thought. KB does not play well with the Woods FEL huh? Guess that limits my choice(s). Good and bad, good because I really want the Woods, bad because that's my only choice...

Road trip? PM coming your way.....
    Kioti CK30, Woods 1012 FEL QA, Woods HD Pallet Forks, Woods RB, Woods toothbar, 5' rotary type mower of unknown origin, Danuser 3pt digger, Woods BH80x w/thumb, Kioti 72" BB, Kioti 72" LR, Woods GTO60 tiller, King Kutter 78" disk harrow and Wildkat 48" grapple.

Tractor
    Kioti CK30

Quote Originally Posted by gumshu View Post
    Way too high. Check out:
    eBay Store - Rosseel's Farm and Garden Supply: Farm Equipment, Impliments Attachments, Construction Equipment
    figure $5200 for the BH80-X hoe, about $1K for the subframe mount, shipping and the thumb should be in the $7,500 range.
    That seems like a smokin' deal, but the devil is in the details. Thanks for the info gumshu.

Tractor
    Kubota M7040, Bobcat CT235, Kubota BX23 TLB & RTV 900

Quote Originally Posted by williekioti View Post
    That seems like a smokin' deal, but the devil is in the details. Thanks for the info gumshu.
    Good luck to you. Let us know when you get it all set up (photos).
    F350 6.4 Dually, PJ 14K 20', PJ 3.5K