Price Check kioti dk55

/ kioti dk55 #1  

borisvonf

Tractor
Jd 5500 mfwd. Kawasaki mule sx 4x4 JD5103 with 521 loader
i have been looking for a tractor for a while and stopped in to a kioti dealer.
he has a 2008 dk 55 with kioti loader that has been sititng on the lot for 2 years. he says would still have full waranty.
price he gave me was $22,000. is this good, bad or avarage.
i liked the kioti with all the standard features and weight, but i don't know anything about them. please help.
thanks

/ kioti dk55 #3  
I guess it's two years old but new with full warranty. That's a pretty good price with fel. I had that same price on a DK45 with hydro tranny and fel.

/ kioti dk55 #4  
mine is for sale, but that one is still a good price if you can get the good financing. mine only has 1 year left on the warrantee and has 253 hours, so is zero hours and 4 years of warrantee worth 3000 bucks plus tax, or would you rather have a good used one with 1 year of warrantee and no sales tax? if it were me i'd get the new one if it comes with zero percent financing. but if i'm paying cash get the other one.

/ kioti dk55 #5  
Zero % may seem like a good deal but it like most everything is tilted in the manufacturer/dealer's favor. Just like Vegas!
If you bring cash to a deal with a dealer you ought to get your best price possible. According to my dealer the tractor's year is based on when it was sold, NOT actual year of manufacturer - when it comes time to sell this is an important factor, IMHO. I bought a 2008 that I asked during purchase process if it was a 2009 and did not get an answer to the question. It turned out to be a leftover '08 that I bought this time last year.
Serial # will verify year made. Dealer can tell you from the serial # what year of mfg. is.

/ kioti dk55 #7  
i have been looking for a tractor for a while and stopped in to a kioti dealer.
he has a 2008 dk 55 with kioti loader that has been sititng on the lot for 2 years. he says would still have full waranty.
price he gave me was $22,000. is this good, bad or avarage.
i liked the kioti with all the standard features and weight, but i don't know anything about them. please help.
thanks

I've got an 05 DK55c - been very happy with it.