Kioti or Kubota

/ Kioti or Kubota #1  

RSKY

Veteran Member
Kentucky, West of the Lakes, South of Possum Trot.
Tractor
Kioti CK20S
I have narrowed my search to two models, the Kioti DK20S and the Kubota 2320 HSD. Both appear to be excellent machines but are different answers to the same question. I like the three range hydro on the Kubota but the Kioti seems to be a heavier more substantial machine.

Kioti owners, convince me to buy your shade of orange!

Packages include front loader, tiller, box blade, and an 18' trailer for the Kubota, 16' for the Kioti. I may add a rough cut mower if the discount is enough.

Same message in the Kubota area.

RSKY

/ Kioti or Kubota #2  
When I began my search a year or so ago, I just figured I would end up with a Kubota shade of orange, or green. I had used several rentals and the CUTs performed well. A guy who bought some of my land 3 years ago bought a Kioti from the local dealer. The first time I borrowed it to bushhog some hunting land, I just figured it was a Kubota, never even looked at the name. As I began to look at ads, dealers, etc I wanted to know what side his tractor was so I would know about the limit I was looking for.

I was surprised to see that it was a Kioti, and that expanded my search to this color orange. Long story short (or longer) I found a CK30 with several implements and trailer that I thought was a good deal and a good fit for me. Tractor looks better than same year Kubota, is heavier, functions well, the implements have been great. Mine is shuttle shift and I am fine with that, but those who have HST swear by them. Oh, and I like the way my 2 yr old grandson says "KiiiOOti"

The help you can get on this forum is invaluable no matter what brand.

/ Kioti or Kubota #3  
Service something else should be consider.

/ Kioti or Kubota #4  
I spent about 6 months looking and doing research before buying my Kioti. Next week I will have had it for 2 years, 224 hours, it has been outstanding. Very well built and easy to use. :thumbsup: I have a CK35 HST, FEL 130 with a Woods 7ft backhoe and R4 tires. I looked at the Kubota and John Deere but after driving the Kioti at a dealer I was convinced it was the best tractor and less money to boot. Due to the local dealers price I ordered mine from a dealer in Oregon that I had found on the internet. Every time I use it reinforces my decision to get the Kioti. Am I happy with it, no, I am ecstatic. :laughing:

/ Kioti or Kubota #5  
I know someone listed one on Dallas cL with a couple(not sure which)implements with low hrs 80 I think and it was I believe a 06'07' for 7-8k range picture looked like it was in decent shape (sold I guess). I know you can buy a new 08' Bobcat in OKC for 10k w/loader I look at that dealer but got my CT in Dallas which was closer for me. It is the same as Kioti but a Rhino loader if you can go a few more dollars at least you will know the history of the tractor just not what the guys says or thinks Here is the link

I tried the 120 I found the 2speed tranny not the greratest Low(too slow) High(too fast to or underpowered to use if with implement

Bobcat of Oklahoma City

Bobcat CT120 4X4 Tractor

Good luck just figured I would give you another option Let me know if you liked it or can use it there is even $250 coupons availble on top of that floating around the Bobcat Forum (Sorry I gave mine out allredy).

/ Kioti or Kubota #6  
I got a Kioti CK27Hst with fell & Hoe, and I am very satisfied. I did not know about the white clone, but dealer in area is important for parts and warranty service. I looked at a lot of tractors, but build qualaty of the Kioti was superior, Bigger castings more weight all pluses in a tractor.

/ Kioti or Kubota #7  
I bought a Kioti CK30 about a year ago.
I had a Kubota, AC, Dreere in the past. I NEVER EVEN HEARD OF A kIOTI,Then on my way to look at Deere and Kabota saw a Dealer, loved what I saw and the price.
I wanted to make sure so I went to the other two, to me they weren't in the same league, I even said to the Kabota salesman this looks like a Baby compared to Kioti, the salesman said Yea I used to work at Kioti they are very fine Tractors.
I went to Deere and for much more money the tractor looked more like a lawnmower, went back and bought the Kioti.
In ten years it will be Kioti on top, just wait and see, I love the Kioti just wish I would have bought it 10 years ago.

/ Kioti or Kubota #8  
I got a Kioti CK27Hst with fell & Hoe, and I am very satisfied. I did not know about the white clone, but dealer in area is important for parts and warranty service. I looked at a lot of tractors, but build qualaty of the Kioti was superior, Bigger castings more weight all pluses in a tractor.

Oh yes I know a few of at 2 of them on the Bobcat forum here are from Canada Kioti is prettymuch same tractor just a better price on the White If you got time I know the guys in the Kioti forum are mad that he now sells White but check Wallace on here he seems really nice and very helpful Think his name is Rick. My Bobcat dealer is not near me but none of them are Deere is 40m one way 65 the other, Kubota and NH are about same 50 and the Bob is 70 so for the money I saved I went with it so far no complaints since I only got 10hrs on it but a few of them on the forum have a couple of hundred so far and still moving they came out in 08' I believe with the line. It boiled down to me to either buy used and pay almost the same with No idea how it was worked or taken care of **** maybe they put something in engine to make run till I paid and left or Buy new pay an arm and leg for one from the Big 3 sorry Kioti was out it is about at least 100 miles from me and now adays you can get all the parts online anyway for service or if you break it. I payed at least 5K less for the Bobcat than the others similar but without all the options it came with a 3rangeHydro,4wh drive,TelescopicArms,Suspension Seat,Rearremotes,Cruise, and a Fel infact I paid less for my tractor than what Kubota wanted without the loader and it was delivered w/50hr filters that was just extra added on top NoCharge. From the others it was charge me for this, that will be this and that will be this much. I got a quote last year from that place in OKC seemed like a nice set guys up there I did not buy from them or meet them but on the phone they answered my questions I had. I can go on and on with the dealers I met near the Dallas area and the response I got to my questions.

/ Kioti or Kubota #9  
Oh yes I know a few of at 2 of them on the Bobcat forum here are from Canada Kioti is prettymuch same tractor just a better price on the White If you got time I know the guys in the Kioti forum are mad that he now sells White but check Wallace on here he seems really nice and very helpful Think his name is Rick. My Bobcat dealer is not near me but none of them are Deere is 40m one way 65 the other, Kubota and NH are about same 50 and the Bob is 70 so for the money I saved I went with it so far no complaints since I only got 10hrs on it but a few of them on the forum have a couple of hundred so far and still moving they came out in 08' I believe with the line. It boiled down to me to either buy used and pay almost the same with No idea how it was worked or taken care of **** maybe they put something in engine to make run till I paid and left or Buy new pay an arm and leg for one from the Big 3 sorry Kioti was out it is about at least 100 miles from me and now adays you can get all the parts online anyway for service or if you break it. I payed at least 5K less for the Bobcat than the others similar but without all the options it came with a 3rangeHydro,4wh drive,TelescopicArms,Suspension Seat,Rearremotes,Cruise, and a Fel infact I paid less for my tractor than what Kubota wanted without the loader and it was delivered w/50hr filters that was just extra added on top NoCharge. From the others it was charge me for this, that will be this and that will be this much. I got a quote last year from that place in OKC seemed like a nice set guys up there I did not buy from them or meet them but on the phone they answered my questions I had. I can go on and on with the dealers I met near the Dallas area and the response I got to my questions.

Still have my quote from Bobcat and it was higher than Kioti, note that was almost 2 years ago.

/ Kioti or Kubota #10  
I can't speak about the Kubota, but I can definitely speak regarding the Ck20s. I've had mine for almost 3 years, it has approx. 340 hrs. and it's been an awesome machine. No troubles whatsoever, has done everything I've asked of it and more!

During my search for a new tractor, I looked at all relatively comparable tractors and came away convinced that the build quality, castings, lift specs, weight of machine, etc. were by far in my humble opinion, was the best bang for the buck. So far, I haven't been proven wrong in my decision.

I did however, buy a gear and couldn't be happier. I can move my tractor up my steep hills in 6th gear w/ finish mower, box blade and even backhoe attached.

YMMV.

Good luck in whatever model you decide to purchase.