kioti ds 4110

/ kioti ds 4110 #1  

bondroad

Tractor
kioti ds 4110
I am in the process of buying a Kioti 4110 with loader and was wondering if anyone could post good or bad info on the tractor.

/ kioti ds 4110 #2  
It is kinda new so I don't know that a lot of folks have much experience. What transmission are you getting? To me it looks like a darned good tractor and the loader is amazing. Get the rear tires loaded for sure I'd recommend.

/ kioti ds 4110
I am getting the the true gear drive and I will load both front and rear tractor due to using the farmi winch. Do you think that is a good idea?

/ kioti ds 4110 #4  
Yes. I personally think it's a lot of great tractor for the price. If I was buying today, I'd get it instead of my CK30 primarily for the loader, but I'd get the shuttle.

What other tractors are you considering or is your choice already made?

/ kioti ds 4110
I looked a bunch of different brands and for the money I had to spend I believe this the one for me. The dealer did not have the shuttle so I bought the gear. He really wanted to get rid of it and got a great price,

/ kioti ds 4110 #6  
Good for you. I am sure you will really love it.

/ kioti ds 4110 #7  
I looked a bunch of different brands and for the money I had to spend I believe this the one for me. The dealer did not have the shuttle so I bought the gear. He really wanted to get rid of it and got a great price,

I thought that the DS was a shuttle and they were coming out with a power shuttle.
I never seen a straight gear.
Does the tractor have a lever on the left side of the steering wheel?
It is a non syncro shuttle if there is a lever.

/ kioti ds 4110
yes you are right, I was wrong in my wording, I should have said it was not a hydro shuttle.