Dealer DS4510HS from Michigan Iron

/ DS4510HS from Michigan Iron #1  

rlspach

Tractor
Kioti DS4510HS
Visiting my family in Michigan I took and opportunity to drop by Michigan Iron to see what was on the lot. I got a great deal on a DS4510HS. Bob and Denise offered to deliver it personally to my farm in Indiana on the Sunday following Christmas just so I'd have it sooner.

What a great experience with Michigan Iron, and thanks Bob for showing up in the very cool Santa suit!

Tractor1.jpg
Tractor2.jpg

+100 Michigan Iron

/ DS4510HS from Michigan Iron #2  
Congratulations on you new DS and an excellant dealer
Keep us posted on how your new machine is working.

/ DS4510HS from Michigan Iron #3  
Congratulations on the new DS4510HS and welcome to the Pack!:thumbsup:

/ DS4510HS from Michigan Iron #4  
CONGRATS!!! Very nice tractor. More pics required :D .

/ DS4510HS from Michigan Iron #5  
Visiting my family in Michigan I took and opportunity to drop by Michigan Iron to see what was on the lot. I got a great deal on a DS4510HS. Bob and Denise offered to deliver it personally to my farm in Indiana on the Sunday following Christmas just so I'd have it sooner.

What a great experience with Michigan Iron, and thanks Bob for showing up in the very cool Santa suit!

View attachment 192905
View attachment 192906

+100 Michigan Iron
Great folks,with great service!Enjoy,coobie (PS) have any pics of bob in that sexy santa suit?I would pay big $$ to see those.LOL

/ DS4510HS from Michigan Iron #6  
Always happy when Bob & Denise roll down the road to deliver a new tractor because you know Kioti is about to gain another satisfied customer.

rimshot

/ DS4510HS from Michigan Iron #7  
I'm a long way from Michigan and Bob has helped me out, I can only imagine how good he treats his local customers. I'm sure you will be very happy with your new tractor. Welcome to the pack!

/ DS4510HS from Michigan Iron
Great folks,with great service!Enjoy,coobie (PS) have any pics of bob in that sexy santa suit?I would pay big $$ to see those.LOL

Did you look at the attachments? There's a pic of Bob in that suit; not close up though.

/ DS4510HS from Michigan Iron #9  
Did you look at the attachments? There's a pic of Bob in that suit; not close up though.
By gosh I missed it the first time.Thats a great picture.Thanks,coobie

/ DS4510HS from Michigan Iron #10  
How muc did that model run you if you don't mind my asking. I keep going back and forth on it and the dk45se. ONly thing that holds me back is i really like the bigger 72 bucket on the dk45se. Not sre why they put a 66 on the 4510