mx4700 vs kioti 45se or ds4510hs

/ mx4700 vs kioti 45se or ds4510hs #1  

STROKETHIS

Tractor
John Deere 1520 FEL
I'm going back and forth on these models. Specs wise there real close the kiotis ave a few more bells and whistles but thats not what i'm worried about in a tractor. Guess what i'm looking for is sell me on either brand help me make a consertive desion.

/ mx4700 vs kioti 45se or ds4510hs #2  
I was back in forth between Kubota and Kioti before I bought mine too. In the end, the Kioti was more powerful, cheaper, better warranty and more comfortable (better suspension seat, fender mounted loader joystick, more foot room, easier steering, more precise 3pt adjustment, smoother HST, etc...). Dealer support was about the same but that means very little to me since I can do my own oil changes. 4 years and over 400 hours later, it's only been to the dealer ONCE and that was for the free 50-hour fluid change.

The Kubota camp likes to boast about resale value but when you pay $3k-4k more up front then getting $3-4k more when you sell it makes no difference at all...

/ mx4700 vs kioti 45se or ds4510hs
well on these models there the same price pretty much and the mx4700 is alot more tractor with no frills it all work. THe thing that makes me lean toward the kubota is the manual pto engae. i have read alot of bad things on all models that have the push button pto. Thats all brands for that matter. Tilt steering and things of that nature are just more junk imo. I;m not buying a car i'm buying a tractor to wrk and i wrk them hard. Also when i buy a tractor i buy it for the long haul and lil frills like tilt steering aren't guna last at me house lol.

/ mx4700 vs kioti 45se or ds4510hs #4  
Not sure what you've heard about the push button pto's but I've had no problems with mine, you just have to be sure to have your rpm's low when you push that little button. The low rpm's would be, for me, just while using the bush hog, for the sprayer, wood splitter, and spreader, it is not a factor.

/ mx4700 vs kioti 45se or ds4510hs #5  
well on these models there the same price pretty much and the mx4700 is alot more tractor with no frills it all work. THe thing that makes me lean toward the kubota is the manual pto engae. i have read alot of bad things on all models that have the push button pto. Thats all brands for that matter. Tilt steering and things of that nature are just more junk imo. I;m not buying a car i'm buying a tractor to wrk and i wrk them hard. Also when i buy a tractor i buy it for the long haul and lil frills like tilt steering aren't guna last at me house lol.

Does the MX4700 come with a standard rear remote? I know when I looked at a MX5100 it didn't. You might want to ask what it cost to add one.