Year/model of this Kioti

/ Year/model of this Kioti #1  

schoolsout

Veteran Member
Tractor
Massey Ferguson 1533
I've got a message to the seller, but just wondering if any of y'all can tell me the model/year range.

Trying to get particulars, but seller wants $4900 for it with box blade

Attachments

• kioti.jpg
    kioti.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 298
  • kioti1.jpg
    kioti1.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 234
   / Year/model of this Kioti #2  
looks like late 80's, early 90's. Probably @ low-30's H.P.

/ Year/model of this Kioti
Thanks...
Would you consider that a decent price for a tractor like this (providing it is in good shape)?

/ Year/model of this Kioti #4  
Thanks...
Would you consider that a decent price for a tractor like this (providing it is in good shape)?

Hours?

There are not many sold or discussed on TBN of that vintage. I'd take an equivalent early Kubota as a general guide and then discount by 25%. I'm guessing in the range of $5000-7500 depending on hours and condition.

Hours?

There are not many sold or discussed on TBN of that vintage. I'd take an equivalent early Kubota as a general guide and then discount by 25%. I'm guessing in the range of $5000-7500 depending on hours and condition.

waiting on a call back to see if it is even still available.
Seller says he would value it at $6500, but needs it gone and is asking $4900...whatever that means.

/ Year/model of this Kioti #6  
waiting on a call back to see if it is even still available.
Seller says he would value it at $6500, but needs it gone and is asking $4900...whatever that means.

Assuming it is not at the end of useful service (photos look very good and I would bet it has low hours unless that is a replacement seat and new tires. It also looks like it has been stored out of the sun/weather.

$4900 is a steal if it is what it looks like and has less than 1500 hours.

Assuming it is not at the end of useful service (photos look very good and I would bet it has low hours unless that is a replacement seat and new tires. It also looks like it has been stored out of the sun/weather.

$4900 is a steal if it is what it looks like and has less than 1500 hours.

other pic from ad

It looks good in the pics, but I do realize pictures can make a lot of things look nicer than they really are. Also, looks like he sprayed it down (or just washed it) and that can add that nice "gloss" to things as well. :)

also, I really would like a FEL, but I'm assuming it might be difficult to source one for this tractor?

Attachments

• kioti2.jpg
    kioti2.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 206
   / Year/model of this Kioti #8  
other pic from ad

It looks good in the pics, but I do realize pictures can make a lot of things look nicer than they really are. Also, looks like he sprayed it down (or just washed it) and that can add that nice "gloss" to things as well. :)

also, I really would like a FEL, but I'm assuming it might be difficult to source one for this tractor?

Everyone washes stuff so that's fair. The fact that the paint is not faded though means it probably spent most of its life covered or indoors.

The FEL issue is appropriate to consider. You might well end up nearly doubling your investment to get a FEL. I'd certainly suggest looking into that before you purchase.

Thanks...I wasn't implying he was trying to pull a fast one by washing it, just that it could show better in pics because it was wet.

Haven't heard from him yet so maybe it has already been sold.

/ Year/model of this Kioti #10  
FEL could be difficult to come up w/ due to the age. So don't make your decision assuming you will find/get a loader for it.