Price Check DK45S CAB Tractor Price

/ DK45S CAB Tractor Price #1  

mountainman4761

Hello to all, I am a new member to this sight. I have been checking out new tractors and must say that I am impresses with the Kioti's. I am looking at the DK45SE with cab and shuttle shift. I will bw doing everything with this tractor from loader work, rototilling, haying attachments, mowing, snow removal, and working in the woods. I love the cab size and features on this tractor for the money.

When I was at the dealer trying one out the Dealer also had a new 2009 DK45S cab tractor with KL1470 loader on it. The cab is smaller and the laoder is not a quick attach but it is 5,000 less than the DK45SE. I like the steel fenders, dual rear remotes, and the larger front tires. All the other specs are very close in comparison, the dealer said that the DK45s is a stronger.

Any input on one over the other would be great. It's hard to beat the 5,000 off unless there is some major flaw with them. Thanks in advance for any comments.

/ DK45S CAB Tractor Price #2  
I bought a new 2009 Kioti DK45S cab with a 1470 loader with a quick tach. The 1470 loader is built by KMW of Kansas. I have been happy with mine. I have 138hrs and use it to rake hay, bale small square bales, clean the barn, plow snow and move round bales. I like the metal fenders as well. Here is a pic with it raking and a link to hay baling. I give it a thumbs up.:thumbsup:
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/ag-tractors-machinery/190065-hay-making-pics-2.html

Attachments

• Kioti and Kuhn Rake (800x450).jpg
    Kioti and Kuhn Rake (800x450).jpg
    283.3 KB · Views: 195
   / DK45S CAB Tractor Price #3  
Hi I was just quoted 25k last nite for the dk45se hydro thats with the free loader promo n r4 tires no cab though. Wish I could swing the extra for the cab lol. I am checking around for a few more qotes. I will keep ya posted. I have been searchin n researchin a lot in last year n the kioti far is the best value with all the standard options that no one else has. TBN is the best im on here everynite just reading posts. Sorry got off ur topic. Good luck

Last edited:
   / DK45S CAB Tractor Price #4  
Hi I was just quoted 25k last nite for the dk45se hydro thats with the free loader promo n r4 tires no cab though. Wish I could swing the extra for the cab lol. I am checking around for a few more qotes. I will keep ya posted. I have been searchin n researchin a lot in last year n the kioti far is the best value with all the standard options that no one else has. TBN is the best im on here everynite just reading posts. Sorry got off ur topic. Good luck

25k:eek:
Check your PM!

/ DK45S CAB Tractor Price
Hi I was just quoted 25k last nite for the dk45se hydro thats with the free loader promo n r4 tires no cab though.

You may want to checl around some more. I have a quote on a DK40SE hydro for 26500 with cab. That is set-up and delivered. The 45SE cab model was around 28,500 in either the shuttle or hydro shift. I will be placing the deposit on mine today. I am going with the DK45S, I think it will best suit my needs. The 24,000 price tag is noce as well.

/ DK45S CAB Tractor Price #6  
Hi I was just quoted 25k last nite for the dk45se hydro thats with the free
You may want to checl around some more. I have a quote on a DK40SE hydro for 26500 with cab. That is set-up and delivered. The 45SE cab model was around 28,500 in either the shuttle or hydro shift. I will be placing the deposit on mine today. I am going with the DK45S, I think it will best suit my needs. The 24,000 price tag is noce as well.

So your saying you paid 24k for the DK45S w/ a cab?

/ DK45S CAB Tractor Price
Yes, but it is also a 2009 model with a KL 1470 loader (which is no longer used). He was trying to move this one off his lot. I feel it was a good price for a tractor with 11 hours on it. I just put a deposit on it an hour ago. :licking:

/ DK45S CAB Tractor Price #8  
Hi I was just quoted 25k last nite for the dk45se hydro thats with the free loader promo n r4 tires no cab though.

You may want to checl around some more. I have a quote on a DK40SE hydro for 26500 with cab. That is set-up and delivered.

whitmerlegacyfarm I suggest you check around more as well. I was quoted the same as mountainman4761 for a DK40SE HST with cab, that is $26.5k delivered (plus tax). I'm in Canada, so I would expect if you are in the states to be able to better that by a bit. This is a recent quote, with all current incentives applied for cash (vs financing).

Greg.

/ DK45S CAB Tractor Price #9  
Yep just got another quote today from a dealer i talk to last year this time. Gave me a price for a dk45se hst for 21k. Sure wish i was tax exemp would take another 1k or so off. I liked that price a lot. Just said i have to get my own financing for that.