PRICE CHECK on DK40-50hp hst

/ PRICE CHECK on DK40-50hp hst #11  
whitmerlegacyfarm said:
So r u saying the 50hp may b over kill for powet to the wheels

That would be my concern. I've never operated a 45 or 50 but I know I can spin the 40's wheels in low when pushing so I don't see how I could use more power.

/ PRICE CHECK on DK40-50hp hst
I think im signin papers for.the dk50 demo with 40hrs on n also getting a 18ft sur trac car/equipment hauler with hide away ramps for 26k Wat ya all think?

/ PRICE CHECK on DK40-50hp hst #13  
Whats the GVW on the trailer..Is it a 7 or 10k trailer. If it's a 7k than
I can sell you a brand new Bobcat CT450 with a 7k trailer and a the toothbar you asked for, delivered to your door for that!

/ PRICE CHECK on DK40-50hp hst #14  
Where are you in PA? Im northeast PA just starting to look at Kioti's...Only dealer around is new to the tractor market so Im not sure how that is going to go. It's a power sports dealer but I dont know how knowledgeable mechanics and salesman are going to be.

/ PRICE CHECK on DK40-50hp hst #15  
Where are you in PA? Im northeast PA just starting to look at Kioti's...Only dealer around is new to the tractor market so Im not sure how that is going to go. It's a power sports dealer but I dont know how knowledgeable mechanics and salesman are going to be.

He is in Lake Ariel, east of Scranton. Wallace is now a Bobcat dealer. Highly recommended. I bought my DK40se from him and have nothing but praise for the dealership. If I were buying today I'd get a Bobcat just to stick with Rick.

/ PRICE CHECK on DK40-50hp hst #16  
Im in Scranton area as well. Rusty palmer is now dealing kioti. So Wallace in mt cob area no longer sells kioti?

/ PRICE CHECK on DK40-50hp hst #17  
Dougw133 said:
Im in Scranton area as well. Rusty palmer is now dealing kioti. So Wallace in mt cob area no longer sells kioti?

Wallace switched to Bobcat.

/ PRICE CHECK on DK40-50hp hst #18  
I also would buy another tractor from Wallace and company, very reputable, competitive prices, and would have no problem with a Bobcat sitting in my shed instead of a Kioti.:)

/ PRICE CHECK on DK40-50hp hst #20  
Well I'll have to swing by wallace before I buy then.

Sounds like a plan to me:D
Sorry I did respond sooner...Been very busy!
Hey anyone looking for a job?? I need more people in my shop!