PRICE CHECK on DK40-50hp hst

/ PRICE CHECK on DK40-50hp hst #1  

whitmerlegacyfarm

Silver Member
Tractor
2010 Kioti DK50SE HST w/ 401 Loader
Ok all sorry to keep posting about the same thing but i just went and test drove the DK40se hst today and man was i impressed. Only CUT i test drove but i love and have read up on all the posts on this forum and it's all 100% true. So my quotes where...(these are out the door delievered w/ 50 hr service included, all hst w/ loader choice of ag or indust. tires and taxes.

DK40SE HST w/ loader: $23,532
Dk45SE HST w/loader: $25,137
DK50SE HST w/ loader: $26,394
"Demo" DK50SE HST w/ loader: $24,804

I'm thinking they all seem a little high. What's everyone's thought. I have a local farmer that has the machine to load my tires so i should be able to save a lot to get him to do that for me.

What's everyone's thought on my best way to approach to work the price down a little? Or may work a tooth bar or something else into the deal? I really need a trailer to haul it with to.

Any suggestions or opinions greatly appreciated looking forward to joining the PACK!!! very shortly

/ PRICE CHECK on DK40-50hp hst
I'm leaning kinda towards the DK50 Demo they said it will be treated just as if it was new off the lot as far as warranty because it was all just hours or used to take to shows the prance around and show off the kioti tractor line. But can u justify another 1500 for 40 less hrs and once brand spankin new? I like idea of having the extra hp goin to the dk50 for the same price or less as the dk45.

/ PRICE CHECK on DK40-50hp hst #3  
Sounds okay....You may want to do something soon as Kioti is having a price increase.

Or maybe you may want to jump on my deal.:D
Bobcat 445hydro w/loader and a new 10k Bri-Mar equipment trailer.
You come pick it up and I will do the package for $25,750:licking:
bobcats 011.jpg

IMAG0026.jpg

/ PRICE CHECK on DK40-50hp hst #4  
Wow, I just bought a new DK50SE HST two days ago with loader for $22,500, in fact got out the door with 72" Kioti mower (New style), 62" Kioti Tiller, and a Beefco Box Blade all for under 29.

Wow, I just bought a new DK50SE HST two days ago with loader for $22,500, in fact got out the door with 72" Kioti mower (New style), 62" Kioti Tiller, and a Beefco Box Blade all for under 29.

Now is that including taxes on the 22.5k or r u tax exempt

/ PRICE CHECK on DK40-50hp hst #6  
Not sure if it was before or after taxes. I will check my receipt to verify.

Even if it is without taxes, at 6% it would still be $23,850 which is $2500 less.

So I would see if they will work with you on price. Were are you located?

Or maybe they are pricing it without the $2700 rebate?

Not sure if it was before or after taxes. I will check my receipt to verify.

Even if it is without taxes, at 6% it would still be $23,850 which is $2500 less.

So I would see if they will work with you on price. Were are you located?

Or maybe they are pricing it without the $2700 rebate?

Well that's with like a $4680 takin off for loader rebate w/ my quote. Man i duno what to do i got to see if these kioti dealers will work me if not I'm goin to bobcat 445. Seems to be a decent deal they have more and including a 10k lb trailer for the same price as the dk50 just for TL.

/ PRICE CHECK on DK40-50hp hst #8  
Well that's with like a $4680 takin off for loader rebate w/ my quote. Man i duno what to do i got to see if these kioti dealers will work me if not I'm goin to bobcat 445. Seems to be a decent deal they have more and including a 10k lb trailer for the same price as the dk50 just for TL.

1) You cannot beat Rick Wallace as a dealer even if you live far away. I bought my DK40se from Rick. With cell phones, internet and UPS there are relatively few things that a guy who is williing to crawl under a tractor cannot do himself in maintenance. I believe the only actual warranty repair I have had is that the seat belt retractor exploded the first week and Rick stuck another in the mail for me to install. I also have pulled out some electrical connectors which shut down my 4wd but one of Rick's mechanics helped me diagnose the problem (literally via cell phone while I was under the tractor with a multimeter!) and that fix was just plugging the connector back in. I also lost a bolt from the FEL mount and Rick's guys sent me the replacement as well as talking me through using a tap to fix the old threads when the new bolt was stiff going in. I wish he still sold orange tractors but I'd buy a white one from him in an instant if I were in the market.

2) The 40hp version is all the HP I can use. As I am sure you know the 45 and 50 are literally just bored out versions of the same engine block and everything else except decals is the same. From my perspective $1500 is a lot to charge someone for boring out an engine block with a different size drill bit (or whatever process is used). If I were buying a cab version I'd opt for the 45 to make up for the A/C parasitic drag but otherwise I have been more than happy with 40hp.

3) Point#2 not withstanding, I would certainly not be concerned about 40 hours on a DK50 that had been a demonstrator and maintained by the dealer especially if it comes with a new warranty. For my needs I could not see how to use the extra PTO hp as the DK40se does fine with all my six foot implements. If you were thinking of running a batwing mower or a 7ft heavy duty bush hog or perhaps doing serious plowing maybe that would be an advantage to have the extra power. My 40 spins all four wheels in low when pushing with the loader so getting the extra HP to the ground is something to think about. I have R4s which I like but maybe Ags make sense for a 50 in the field.

4) Repeat of #1. You cannot beat Rick and Amy Wallace as a dealer experience whether you are in their catchment area or dealing with them remotely.

So r u saying the 50hp may b over kill for powet to the wheels?B][/B]QUOTE=IslandTractor;2329501]1) You cannot beat Rick Wallace as a dealer even if you live far away. I bought my DK40se from Rick. With cell phones, internet and UPS there are relatively few things that a guy who is williing to crawl under a tractor cannot do himself in maintenance. I believe the only actual warranty repair I have had is that the seat belt retractor exploded the first week and Rick stuck another in the mail for me to install. I also have pulled out some electrical connectors which shut down my 4wd but one of Rick's mechanics helped me diagnose the problem (literally via cell phone while I was under the tractor with a multimeter!) and that fix was just plugging the connector back in. I also lost a bolt from the FEL mount and Rick's guys sent me the replacement as well as talking me through using a tap to fix the old threads when the new bolt was stiff going in. I wish he still sold orange tractors but I'd buy a white one from him in an instant if I were in the market.

2) The 40hp version is all the HP I can use. As I am sure you know the 45 and 50 are literally just bored out versions of the same engine block and everything else except decals is the same. From my perspective $1500 is a lot to charge someone for boring out an engine block with a different size drill bit (or whatever process is used). If I were buying a cab version I'd opt for the 45 to make up for the A/C parasitic drag but otherwise I have been more than happy with 40hp.

3) Point#2 not withstanding, I would certainly not be concerned about 40 hours on a DK50 that had been a demonstrator and maintained by the dealer especially if it comes with a new warranty. For my needs I could not see how to use the extra PTO hp as the DK40se does fine with all my six foot implements. If you were thinking of running a batwing mower or a 7ft heavy duty bush hog or perhaps doing serious plowing maybe that would be an advantage to have the extra power. My 40 spins all four wheels in low when pushing with the loader so getting the extra HP to the ground is something to think about. I have R4s which I like but maybe Ags make sense for a 50 in the field.

4) Repeat of #1. You cannot beat Rick and Amy Wallace as a dealer experience whether you are in their catchment area or dealing with them remotely.[/QUOTE]

Welp I think im sold on the dk50 givin me the hydro n a 18ft trailer 10k lbs for 26k