Comparison KIOTI CK30 OR KUBOTA B3300SU????

/ KIOTI CK30 OR KUBOTA B3300SU???? #1  

FIN1977

Hey I Need some helpon pricing and tractors:

1. Kioti Ck30, Hydro w/ Fel out the door price of $14200. or Kubota B3300SU, Hydro w/ Fel out the door price of $15950. Any comment gretly appreciated.

2. Kiota DK 35, Hydro, Fel ou the door for $18700.

For various small farming and mowing pasture, but also want the abiliity to drive fence post? Thanks for any input on Tractor(s) or size.

/ KIOTI CK30 OR KUBOTA B3300SU????
Hey I Need some helpon pricing and tractors:

1. Kioti Ck30, Hydro w/ Fel out the door price of $14200. or Kubota B3300SU, Hydro w/ Fel out the door price of $15950. Any comment gretly appreciated.

2. Kiota DK 35, Hydro, Fel ou the door for $18700.

For various small farming and mowing pasture, but also want the abiliity to drive fence post? Thanks for any input on Tractor(s) or size.

HELP PLEASE

/ KIOTI CK30 OR KUBOTA B3300SU???? #3  
Kubota changed many of their model numbers again, so I kind of lost track of whats what. (I'm not familiar with the 3300 model)
If the DK 35 fits your buget, that would be my pick.
Nice tractor with lots of nice standard features.

Last edited:
   / KIOTI CK30 OR KUBOTA B3300SU???? #4  
You're on the Kioti thread so likely to get biased opinions.

I'm a new Kioti DK35 HST owner who also considered a Kubota L3540 HST and found them similar in specs and build but the Kioti had a big price advantage.

In my opinion moving to the Kioti DK over a CK is well worth it. It has 4 more HP, is heavier built, has a more capable loader, rear hydraulics, and I like the remote rear 3 point hitch control for convenience in attaching implements.

/ KIOTI CK30 OR KUBOTA B3300SU???? #5  
Go for the bigger DK. I love my CK but on a small farm size matters. Any time you can add wheelbase you will get a smoother ride, allowing you to increase ground speed when mowing, and keep you from bouncing around and getting beat up.

/ KIOTI CK30 OR KUBOTA B3300SU???? #6  
I haven't seen the b3300su in person. So, it's hard to be able to assess the differences. But, there are some specs that are important and stand out as differences between these tractors. The Kioti has much more loader capacity and hydraulic flow. To me these are as important as HP and transmission. The CK also weights about 1100 lbs more. The weight is advantageous for loader and ground engagement work, but can be a detriment for mowing. A lighter tractor is also easier to trailer. The bota will likely bring more in resale value. The bota has a little more ground clearance, which is good if you need it, but might contribute to a higher center of gravity. And, I just saw that the bota has quarter-inching 3PH, which is inferior to the true position control on the CK.

Since Kubota has a reputation for making quality products, one must assume that the b3300su is also to that standard. That said, if finish mowing were my first priority, I'd go with the bota. Otherwise, the CK will be superior for loader/ground work.

/ KIOTI CK30 OR KUBOTA B3300SU???? #7  
I just purchased a DK35 and the size was a perfect fit for me. Very spacious and provides for an easy on/off. The tilt steering wheel and the controls are right where they belong. I did test drive a CK but after the DK it felt a little cramped for me. The push button 4x4 and PTO are also a premium upgrade. As kco stated, the rear 3 point operating lever is very handy.

/ KIOTI CK30 OR KUBOTA B3300SU???? #8  
We own three Kubotas, BX2660, L5030 HSTC and M8540 HDC, so my preference is obvious though we own other brands. The B3300SU doesn't have position control which is a deal breaker for me.

/ KIOTI CK30 OR KUBOTA B3300SU???? #9  
i have had 3 Kubotas a T1600, BX2200 and presently a G1800s. ALL 3 where great tractors / mowers it could be said if you cut me i would bleed orange. I still do but its Kioti now. I just went through the same thing as i was back in the market for a loaded/ compact tractor. I just bought a CK 30 HST as when i compared it to a few 30hp Kubotas in the "B" series with Fel the kioti just seem a whole lot more tractor to me. I have only had mine since january 2011 but it starts better and is a lot of tractor. I just added a BH and cant wait to do some work.

/ KIOTI CK30 OR KUBOTA B3300SU???? #10  
If you are driving post you would want at least a DK35.:thumbsup: