Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3830GST, B7500HST, BX2660

Default Trade a LK3045 for a Kubota L3650?

Dad has a kubota L3650 with a Laurin cab that he has for sale (as seen in the ads section). It is too big for what he wants to do (working in the woods) and he is worried about the cab making it top heavy.
    Anyhow, someone has offered him a nice looking Kioti LK3054 with a loader and R4s in trade (waiting to hear from Dad on year and hours).
    What is one of those worth? It looks like it would do what he needs to do, but I dont know what the relative value of the two machines is.

Thanks

Aaron Z
    Last edited by aczlan; 07-12-2011 at 07:41 AM. Reason: 3045 != 3054
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

Tractor
    Kubota B7800, B26 TLB

Default Re: Trade a LK3045 for a Kubota L3650?

That is a nice looking kubota. Looks to have new front tires on as well. I have a 50 series and they are built like tanks. Can't comment on the trade though.
    Working to increase the scope of the small tractor experience, one quick attach at a time.

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3830GST, B7500HST, BX2660

Default Re: Trade a LK3045 for a Kubota L3650?

Quote Originally Posted by magicheater View Post
    That is a nice looking kubota. Looks to have new front tires on as well. I have a 50 series and they are built like tanks. Can't comment on the trade though.
    It is a great tractor, but it is a little big to work on the hills in the woods on my parents place and is overkill for most of what he is doing these days.

Aaron Z
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love