Mechron 2200

/ Mechron 2200 #1  

Kiotick

Tractor
Ck30
Has anyone received an offer from Kioti to buy one of these yet? I just received a deal offer of $9999 and either a $1500 rebate or 0% for 48. In addition a free canopy. $8500 for a full-size diesel utv seems unbelievable. I bought a new Ranger 400 in December but this offer is tempting especially for a diesel. Main drawback appears to be speed 25 vs 40 mph. I mainly just ride my son around the property.

Anyone have any experience with the new kiotis?

/ Mechron 2200 #2  
Has anyone received an offer from Kioti to buy one of these yet? I just received a deal offer of $9999 and either a $1500 rebate or 0% for 48. In addition a free canopy. $8500 for a full-size diesel utv seems unbelievable. I bought a new Ranger 400 in December but this offer is tempting especially for a diesel. Main drawback appears to be speed 25 vs 40 mph. I mainly just ride my son around the property.

Anyone have any experience with the new kiotis?

They are selling them here for about $9900 which seems like an amazing deal. Wish I could afford one!

/ Mechron 2200 #3  
Got mine in the mail yesterday. I am a big fan of a 0% interest loan, that is how I bought the tractor. I am not familiar with UTV's, so I have no idea if it is a deal or just another overpriced toy.

Is the *free* canopy normally included on other UTVs?

/ Mechron 2200
They definitely are toys, but with the other diesel utvs running $12000+ this offer seems like a great deal barring some sort of issues.

/ Mechron 2200 #5  
Got mine in the mail yesterday. I am a big fan of a 0% interest loan, that is how I bought the tractor. I am not familiar with UTV's, so I have no idea if it is a deal or just another overpriced toy.

Is the *free* canopy normally included on other UTVs?

Is the zero interest a Kioti thing or the dealer? I don't see it on the Kioti website

/ Mechron 2200 #6  
We got one also. I would love to drive one. Wife is kind of set on the Kubota RTV 900 right now, but willing to see. I got the impression that you would have to pay for a bunch of options on the Kioti right now.

/ Mechron 2200 #7  
Is the zero interest a Kioti thing or the dealer? I don't see it on the Kioti website

My offer that i got in the mail talks about the various financing/rebates. The flyer came from kioti, not my dealer.

/ Mechron 2200 #8  
My offer that i got in the mail talks about the various financing/rebates. The flyer came from kioti, not my dealer.

Ok thanks. Maybe the US programs are different as here they have options for tractors only from what I can see.

What I need is the "win the lottery" program!!!

/ Mechron 2200 #9  
Hold on, the bottom price is 9999 w/ the max. rebate. You don't get anymore off and that is a cash deal or regular rate financing. If you elect to take a 0% rate then the 1500 adds on to the 9999. There is a 0% variation where you can get a $500 bonus.

/ Mechron 2200 #10  
That is a direct mail/coupon program only to a select # of Kioti owners. Is probably not on website. Cannot take if no coupon, but if you price one at your dealer he may not be too far off maybe 2-300 using a different rebate again depending on financing. But no free canopy.