Price Check Kioti CK35 TLB

/ Kioti CK35 TLB #1  

joed3029

Tractor
Kioti CK35HST
I got a quote on a CK35 TLB for $26,750 + tax. The KL 130 loader is no charge with the kioti promotion. Backhoe is KB2475. I thought this price was high and would appreciate your thoughts. I live in central NY. Thanks. Joe

/ Kioti CK35 TLB #2  
That sounds high to me also. If I were thinking of spending that much for a TLB it would be a DK40 or better.

/ Kioti CK35 TLB
MotorSeven - thanks for the reply. I'm going to check with a couple other dealers and also look at the DK's. Joe

/ Kioti CK35 TLB #4  
I would think you would get some PM's from the respected dealers up in the northeast that are here on the forum.

Jmho I would really look at the DK40 or 45 just for loader capacity if nothing else....KL130 loader on the CK - 1155 lbs lift capacity........ KL401 - 2761 lbs for the DK40. This is a HUGE difference and if you are doing a lot of BH work, digging and moving dirt, then it is something to consider.

/ Kioti CK35 TLB #5  
I got a quote on a CK35 TLB for $26,750 + tax. The KL 130 loader is no charge with the kioti promotion. Backhoe is KB2475. I thought this price was high and would appreciate your thoughts. I live in central NY. Thanks. Joe

Just completed purchase of same machine, CK35 HST with KL130 FEL and KB2475 BH. Paid $25,218 plus tax in northern California. At that price, they also included a 72 inch landscape rake, loaded tires, and installation of extra valve for BH operation. Thought I got a fair price, but it was nothing really special, just fair.

/ Kioti CK35 TLB
Thanks KiotiBob. Congrats on your new mackine. Is it doing what you expected.