Price Check DK40se HST with FEL Price

/ DK40se HST with FEL Price #1  

southerniltractor

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti DK40se HST with FEL, Simplicity Landlord, JD130
I'm in the process of getting prices on a DK40se HST with FEL. I see Kioti has some special programs including up to $4500.00 rebate, free loader, or cheap financing. I'll be paying cash and potentially purchasing additional attachments, trailer, and perhaps a mower from this same dealer. What can I expect for a price?

Thanks,
Mike

/ DK40se HST with FEL Price
Price quote of $21,100 for DK40se HST with 401 FEL. How does this compare to what you all are seeing?

Thanks,
Mike

/ DK40se HST with FEL Price #3  
I just got a quote of $22,000 for that same tractor. He said he'd through in a block heater and a 2nd rear remote. I did not try to dicker because he has a DS4110 that I'm now interested in. His first quote on that one was 18,000. I'm thinking the heater and remote are still in the deal but i'm not sure. I think I'll leave the price alone and try to get break on a mower and loaded rears.
Not sure if these are great or even good prices but they sure are nice tractors!
Good luck.
Dan.

/ DK40se HST with FEL Price
I own an operating farm - rented to the local farmer for crops. I maintain several acres of CRP property that this tractor will be used on. I think I'm GTG with taxes, but need to check with my CPA.

Thanks,
Mike

/ DK40se HST with FEL Price #6  
sounds like a pretty good price to me !

DK40se with kl401

/ DK40se HST with FEL Price #7  
Price quote of $21,100 for DK40se HST with 401 FEL. How does this compare to what you all are seeing?

Thanks,
Mike

Sounds pretty good to me too. I paid about $18K four years ago for that set up but there have been several price increases from the manufacturer since then. The DK40se is a great tractor and the best bang for the buck out there. I've got over 300 hours on mine now and except for a few little things (seat belt retractor, fuel bowl crack) there have been no warranty issues.