Pricing New Brunswick CK20HST query

/ Pricing New Brunswick CK20HST query #1  

pleadwell

Tractor
none yet
Hello all, first of all I must say how informative this site has been for me so far since i've found it. The members seem very engaged and professional - that is fantastic. I'm going to buy and have been researching small tractors for my homestead. I live in New Brunswick and I'm serious about a Kioti from all my research. I'd like the CK20HST with the backhoe and FEL. After all my research regarding fit for purpose, i went and got pricing today and i'd just like opinions from whomever i can get as to how comparable/suitable they are - I'll give pre-tax prices:

CK20HST - $15000
Front End Loader - $3000
Backhoe - $7400
60" Box Blade - $1000

How reasonable are these prices from everone's view - any suggestions?

Thanks, Derek

/ Pricing New Brunswick CK20HST query #2  
Seems high to me in 2008 bought my CK20HST for $14800 including taxes. I got the FEL, 60 inch Landpride finish mower and a 5 foot rear blade in that price. Haven't priced tractors lately but that just seems high to me. I'm in West Virgina.

/ Pricing New Brunswick CK20HST query
Seemed high to me too - tax here is 13% so it gets pretty darn pricey fast ...lots of attachments you got for just the price of the tractor -yikes...i'm in canada though, always get a premium for that but its a huge difference.

/ Pricing New Brunswick CK20HST query #4  
Seems crazy high to me. I bought the same TLB package in March this year - less the box blade for $18,200 before tax. Even the High dealer in my area was only 19,200 before tax. Keep looking!

/ Pricing New Brunswick CK20HST query #5  
Isnt the "Free Loader" program still in effect? If so there's 3k off the price.

Have you looked at a Kubota BX25? youd have approx 7-8k in your pocket, if you went with a BX

/ Pricing New Brunswick CK20HST query #6  
Those prices seem very high to me. I paid less for my CK20HST w/loader than you're being quoted for just the machine.

/ Pricing New Brunswick CK20HST query #7  
Hello all, first of all I must say how informative this site has been for me so far since i've found it. The members seem very engaged and professional - that is fantastic. I'm going to buy and have been researching small tractors for my homestead. I live in New Brunswick and I'm serious about a Kioti from all my research. I'd like the CK20HST with the backhoe and FEL. After all my research regarding fit for purpose, i went and got pricing today and i'd just like opinions from whomever i can get as to how comparable/suitable they are - I'll give pre-tax prices:

CK20HST - $15000
Front End Loader - $3000
Backhoe - $7400
60" Box Blade - $1000

How reasonable are these prices from everone's view - any suggestions?

Thanks, Derek

Locally there is a CK20 HST, w/o loader, 300 hours for $7,000. I am in Ontario so it would be a long drive. You'd save 8,000 on the tractor and $1950 in HST.

/ Pricing New Brunswick CK20HST query #8  
I stand to be corrected, but I don't think the free loader program is still in effect. Last time I noticed, the deal on a CK20S was - buy a tractor with cab and blower, and get $1500 cash back.

/ Pricing New Brunswick CK20HST query #9  
Derek, check your pm. Kioti CK20 TLB, snow blower and blade. You would save almost $12,000

/ Pricing New Brunswick CK20HST query #10  
I purchased my ck 20 hst in may for $ 15,000 taxes included . This price also included one set of hydraulic remotes( needed for the back hoe). I haven't bought my backhoe yet but have been quoted approximately $7000 + taxes .i'm located in ontario so my taxes were 13% . This price was with the "free loader" program paying cash, i think the price would have been higher if i wanted to take advantage of the low interest financing. Good luck with your purchase.....Craig