Buying Advice 20s, 20s hst, 27s, 27hst....man im tuckered out.

/ 20s, 20s hst, 27s, 27hst....man im tuckered out.
Thanks Craig.

/ 20s, 20s hst, 27s, 27hst....man im tuckered out. #22  
Took a couple pictures today of my little Kioti at work. Has about 800 pounds on bucket, 600 in hay and another 200 with thumb and support welded to top of bucket. I have loaded tires and no problems moving these bales around. Don't know of any other 20 hp tractors that will do this.

104.jpg

105.jpg

Awesome Gilbert. Thanks for that. :)
Chris

Btw. If I get a tractor it has a heated shop to go in. I heat to room temp 24/7/365. Seing as 99% of my tractor use will be in the summer months and even if I take out in the winter it will only be for an hour. Can I load tires with just water? Is this a tubeless tire?

/ 20s, 20s hst, 27s, 27hst....man im tuckered out. #25  
You're welcome, from what I have read, if you use only water it will rust wheel. I don't know if the tires have tubes or not. Had one flat from small stick that was fixed with normal tire repair kit.

Eddie

Ya. So they are tubeless for sure. Guys talk about windshield washer fluid too which has a very high percentage of water so I would think it would rust as well as would beet juice. Maybe I'm wrong. I think rim guard is just beet juice.

/ 20s, 20s hst, 27s, 27hst....man im tuckered out. #27  
Btw. If I get a tractor it has a heated shop to go in. I heat to room temp 24/7/365. Seing as 99% of my tractor use will be in the summer months and even if I take out in the winter it will only be for an hour. Can I load tires with just water? Is this a tubeless tire?

The problem I see, is what happens when it breaks down and has to stay out overnight? How about if it needs to stay at the dealer's for a few days -- he doesn't offer inside storage.

/ 20s, 20s hst, 27s, 27hst....man im tuckered out. #28  
Ya. So they are tubeless for sure. Guys talk about windshield washer fluid too which has a very high percentage of water so I would think it would rust as well as would beet juice. Maybe I'm wrong. I think rim guard is just beet juice.
I had rimguard put in the rears at the dealer, its cheap insurance against rust in the rims, and spillage from a puncture, and helps stabilize the tractor. Pretty good investment I think. I also had the tires spaced to the maximum width at the dealer. This helps alot for loader work as well as side hills, within reason.
I tried a neighbors Kubota L3450 with unloaded tires, and a narrower stance and even with a backhoe on the back it was too tippy for me.

I just want to give props to Brad the Mower Man and Markham Mower. Brads family owns/operates this business and they are the closest Kioti dealer from me. When I first saw Markham Mower on the Kioti Site the visual I got was a tiny unit stuffed with mowers and guys repairing them. I took a drive over today to see Brad and much to my surprise they had a huge building with an awesome showroom full of employees. Being in sales myself for 20 years it was easy to tell Brad was a no BS, no pressure guy. He is very laid back and a great guy to deal with.

Doesn't mean im gonna buy my tractor from him but he is in the running. :)

/ 20s, 20s hst, 27s, 27hst....man im tuckered out. #30  
I took a drive over today to see Brad and much to my surprise they had a huge building with an awesome showroom full of employees. Being in sales myself for 20 years it was easy to tell Brad was a no BS, no pressure guy. He is very laid back and a great guy to deal with.

Doesn't mean im gonna buy my tractor from him but he is in the running. :)

That's good to hear, my closest Kioti dealers are also straight shooters, no B.S. types, who were/are actually mechanics first, not stealership owner types. I also liked that I bought the tractor from the same guy who can fix it and handle any warranty issues as well. I think whoever picked the Kioti dealerships in southern Ontario did a good job!