New Kioti RX6010C 60hp

/ New Kioti RX6010C 60hp #1  

Hoosier Hay Man

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti DK45S Cab, Quicktach FEL
I was just reading my January Eastern Farm Livestock Directory with an article on the RX6010C tractor. It looks like one sweet tractor. :D It has a new front design.
I may be the last to find out about it so this may not be new news to all. Here is the info from their web site.

http://www.kioti.com/company/press_view.asp?seq=115

Last edited:
   / New Kioti RX6010C 60hp #2  
I was just reading my January Eastern Farm Livestock Directory with an article on the RX6010C tractor. It looks like one sweet tractor. :D It has a new front design. As soon as I find a pic I will post.:thumbsup:

Heres your sign hehe

Attachments

• 11kioti0630_10454094.png
    11kioti0630_10454094.png
    321 KB · Views: 1,055
   / New Kioti RX6010C 60hp
Heres your sign hehe

I know if I am reading about it it must be old news.:laughing:

Dang though, now I have another reason to go the National Farm Machinery Show in Louisville in Febuary. I got to set on one now.:D

60hp is a good hay making tractor. It would look :cool: mowing and baling.

/ New Kioti RX6010C 60hp #4  
It is a nice looking tractor just wondering if that means the end of the DK55 as they are pretty close in power. 55 also has more features.

/ New Kioti RX6010C 60hp
I probally won't get to see one until Feb. @ the Loiusville Farm Machinery Show where I can do a up close compare to the DK55, but it looks to have a little more of everything as far as lift capacity (4,409lbs vs 2,866 lbs.), more fuel capacity, road travel speed is higher among other specs. I would like to set in it and drive one to see if I do like it better. The HP range would fit my little operation much better than my DK45 which I truly love.
I am curious where the price is for RX6010C compared to a DK55C.

/ New Kioti RX6010C 60hp #6  
I'm hearing that several models will be phased out due to Tier IV emissions standards. The RX6010C is Tier IV compliant.

/ New Kioti RX6010C 60hp #7  
LK30, DK35SE and DK75 are discontinued.
Originally the CK27 was also, but the newest price list does not show it discontinued.
Price wise--
The 55C vs 60C looks to be around 2k (list with ag tires) difference.
The loader price differences are negligible.
These differences were figured using the prices right from the sheet.
Cab tractors.
No incentives were takin' into consideration.

The 55 is available as a ROPS or Cab Tractor, the 60 is ONLY available as a Cab Tractor

BTI

/ New Kioti RX6010C 60hp #8  
We had the pleasure of running the RX6010 this spring at the dealer meeting. Impressive feel to the Tractor/Loader. One very nice machine.

/ New Kioti RX6010C 60hp
MichiganIron said:
We had the pleasure of running the RX6010 this spring at the dealer meeting. Impressive feel to the Tractor/Loader. One very nice machine.

When would they start showing up on dealers lots?

/ New Kioti RX6010C 60hp #10  
When would they start showing up on dealers lots?

My dealer has 1 on his lot:p Nice unit, i like the fact that the shuttle is on the dash like on other models, and near the fender like the DS3510, DK55. Rear light are good looking too. :):thumbsup: