DK45SE cab?

/ DK45SE cab? #1  

dirtdevil911

Tractor
L3410
I feel this is the tractor for the farm. We now have a L3410 and only use it for cutting grass and blowing snow. The loader is used all summer for clean up there is always something to work on.

I am looking at the DK35 cab and DK45 cab. I feel with the 3410 I could use some more power but do not want the unit to be to heavy for the grass. We never load the tires and just drop on chains for the winter.

Any thoughts on pricing that I can expect for these two tractors. We are in Ontario Canada. Dropped in today and found a $3000 rebate or 0% for 9 months I think. Loader was not added in on pricing I got.

With out tipping my hand what kind of pricing is reasonable for a totally new unit off the lot? DK45SE cab with loader.

Cheers Don.

/ DK45SE cab? #2  
Welcome!

I recently looked into trading my CK30 for a DK45SE HST Cab, but decided just to add the Kioti Cab to my tractor. I never got a selling price, but these are the retail prices I was quoted, but include backhoe. What part of Ontario?

"...with regards to dk45/50 DK45sehstc with kl401 loader and woods bh80x with mech thumb total package is retail $45,937.00. Kioti program is $4000.cash in lieu of low rate finance. "

/ DK45SE cab?
Welcome!

I recently looked into trading my CK30 for a DK45SE HST Cab, but decided just to add the Kioti Cab to my tractor. I never got a selling price, but these are the retail prices I was quoted, but include backhoe. What part of Ontario?

"...with regards to dk45/50 DK45sehstc with kl401 loader and woods bh80x with mech thumb total package is retail $45,937.00. Kioti program is $4000.cash in lieu of low rate finance. "

London area. I got a number of $31,000 no loader for the DK45SE cab. Had to wait to the end of January to get one nothing on the lot. They had one out on rent till march with the renter to get first at buying the unit. He can work out a better deal on the rental unit when it comes back. He had a DK35SE cab that he would let go for $29,000 that was a carry over too that he was paying interest on now.

I am really in no hurry. I thought of adding a cab to the 3410 but find the fit and finish of the unit that comes with the cab is very nice. I just didn't see the value in adding a cap for $4000 and then not have AC just heat.

I have $10,000 I can put down and would like to get 0% for three years. I would buy today if I could get find that.

I like the idea of the rent to own because it is a better cash right off against income tax. This rent to own gets the unit in the hands of people or customers that are worried about a new or lessor known tractor company that is building a name for their self. It is a big money tie up for Kioto to have all these units out on rent and come back but if set up to get more than deprecation it would not mater.

Cheers Don.

/ DK45SE cab? #4  
DD911

I would expect that combination to be in the $34K - $35K (US $) range??? Others with that exact unit can better advise you though.;)

Understanding your rationale on the weight for the yard so I have to ask.....how is your yard? Do you have good drainage or do you have poor drainage and mud bog at times? I have the DK 40SE HST w/ 401FEL (& loaded rears) and my drainage isn't the best so if the yard is really wet.....I have to use a riding mower......which means the boys get that task & don't have to mow!:laughing: Keep in mind that we set a new rain record in 2011 here in SW Ohio.

/ DK45SE cab? #5  
DD911,

From what I understand, it looks like the DK35 is being phased out due to emissions reasons. The 35 is a fine machine, the only 2 things you'd be giving up is FEL capacity and some PTO hp. BUT....it sounds like you have your heart set on a DK45SE??:thumbsup:

Good luck on your decision.....just remember, std protocol is posting photos of your DK when she arrives!!!:D

/ DK45SE cab?
DD911,

From what I understand, it looks like the DK35 is being phased out due to emissions reasons. The 35 is a fine machine, the only 2 things you'd be giving up is FEL capacity and some PTO hp. BUT....it sounds like you have your heart set on a DK45SE??:thumbsup:

Good luck on your decision.....just remember, std protocol is posting photos of your DK when she arrives!!!:D

The yard drains very well and there is only one low spot. There is close to 3 acres to cut with the 6 foot and about an hour on the small rider 34" cut. My oldest 14 cut his teeth on lawn cutting with the tractor this year. All year he did it all but the ditch or farms frontage.

My 3410 just doesn't seem to have the ballzz when I want it on the snow blower and landpride mower. This being said after selling our old 65 horse two wheel drive tractor used for blowing snow. The 4 wheel drive and number of lower gears helps but still cold with out a cab.

Yes pictures as soon as I do pull the trigger on one.

Cheers Don.

/ DK45SE cab? #7  
Don't make a decision on DK35 vs DK45 without driving each one. They are quite different due to different loaders, rear and front axles and tire size for starters. Not really so different in HP as one is 38 and the other 44. The DK40/45 ride significantly higher and are heavier too. Biggest difference is the loaders though with about 1200lbs extra lift on the 45 compared to the 35.

/ DK45SE cab?
Don't make a decision on DK35 vs DK45 without driving each one. They are quite different due to different loaders, rear and front axles and tire size for starters. Not really so different in HP as one is 38 and the other 44. The DK40/45 ride significantly higher and are heavier too. Biggest difference is the loaders though with about 1200lbs extra lift on the 45 compared to the 35.

You know I might just do that. See how they pull on the snow blower and on the mower. 90% of the tractors use will be these two implements.

Cheers Don.