Dealers won't honor "Free Loader" pricing

/ Dealers won't honor "Free Loader" pricing #1  

poolguy

Tractor
2011 Ct 235
Hello from the sunshine state. I am a first time poster, but have been lurking for some time. I appreciate all the info I have gathered from everyone.

My problem is this: I have reached the point where I have decided on getting a ck30 so I started to get bids from the dealers in the area. 2 of the 4 dealers I have called will not honor the "free loader" program because it requires them to order a replacement from the factory and they don't want to keep so much inventory. The pricing for ck30 w/loader is between $16,100 delivered and $19,000. These are cash prices, no 0% financing. If I buy from the lowest bidder will I have trouble from the local guy with warranty issues? There is a difference of 45 miles between the 2 dealers closest to me.

Also, does the lower price sound low enough based on everyone's experience? I don't have to buy now, but if the pricing is good enough to justify it I will take the plunge. I haven't started to build on the property yet so I have time. I just don't want to be with a huge price difference if I wait.

Thank you for your input.

/ Dealers won't honor "Free Loader" pricing #2  
1st Welcome to TBN,:welcome: 2nd I can't understand how a dealer won't follow a Loader program. Call corparate see what they say.

/ Dealers won't honor "Free Loader" pricing #3  
I promise that if you force the dealer to do something he doesn't want to you will need to take it somewhere else for service...

Buy it from the low-price guy and use the leftover money to get a trailer.

/ Dealers won't honor "Free Loader" pricing #4  
Most corporation will tell you they can't tell their dealers how to run their business. That's why often times you sell the phrase " AT PARTICIPATING DEALERS"

I can't tell you how many time various dealers for all products won't honor something advertised nation wide. I call the head office and they say ..."sorry"

Just last week I went to buy some tires from Pep Boys, where they advertised they will BEAT and price. I called the local store and they said " Oh that is only for tires we have IN STOCK" Just so happens they didn't have my size "in stock"

I called the head office and got the run around.

/ Dealers won't honor "Free Loader" pricing #5  
I got a better "deal" from "Bobcat", same tractor, better American made attachments.

Oh, welcome aboard !!

/ Dealers won't honor "Free Loader" pricing #6  
I would run, Not walk away from any dealer that will not
honor a corparate incentive program. If he will not honor this
then what else will he refuse to do for you in the future. There
are a lot of great dealers out there, You may have to drive a
few extra miles but in the long run it will pay off,
wayne

/ Dealers won't honor "Free Loader" pricing #7  
45 miles isn't such a big deal. How often do you expect to have to take there anyway? Go with the dealer that wants the business. Saying he doesn't want to replace the inventory says he isn't serious about remaining a Kioti dealer. If he isn't selling CK's, he probably won't be selling many Kiotis at all in very short order.

/ Dealers won't honor "Free Loader" pricing #8  
I'm with Chesaw.

Any dealer that won't honor their parent corporation's incentive programs is without any honor at all. Which means they probably won't honor any company warranty either; or worse, do a poor and unsatisfactory job of it.

It takes time, but you'd be surprised what you can find out from other owners if you hang around the maintenance shops as they come and go.

/ Dealers won't honor "Free Loader" pricing #9  
I would run, Not walk away from any dealer that will not
honor a corparate incentive program. If he will not honor this
then what else will he refuse to do for you in the future. There
are a lot of great dealers out there, You may have to drive a
few extra miles but in the long run it will pay off,
wayne

My thoughts exactly.

/ Dealers won't honor "Free Loader" pricing #10  
Take appropriate steps, big ones in the opposite direction.......