Tractor News Kioti CS2410

/ Kioti CS2410 #21  
Wallace, do you think that Bobcat will come out with a SCUT now that Daedong has the ability to make one? Or will Kioti be the only one to offer the SCUT in their line up? :confused:

/ Kioti CS2410 #22  
First orders placed at dealer meeting tonight. first shipment supposed to be at select dealers sometime around April

/ Kioti CS2410 #23  
Johndeere3720 said:
Wallace, do you think that Bobcat will come out with a SCUT now that Daedong has the ability to make one? Or will Kioti be the only one to offer the SCUT in their line up? :confused:

I hope so for Rick's sake. He was advocating for a Kioti SCUT at least five years ago. If Daedong prices them proportionately as with their other equipment versus JD and Kubota they should have a winner.

/ Kioti CS2410 #24  
Honestly....If Kioti (Daedong)was to build it from the ground I would want one with white paint. However that little blue tractor never really set the world on fire. Kubota could out sell it 5 to 1. So hopefully Kioti made some changes to give them a little more advantage over Kubota.
I look at it this way...If it was such a great little tractor why didnt New Holland choose to carry on or even buy the tooling.
I hate to say this on the Kiot site as you guys all know my feelings on their product. If Kioti doesn't play their pricing cards right, they will never sell them.
Especially against the new Mahindra Max!

/ Kioti CS2410 #25  

I would like to see Bobcat atleast offer more of the Daedong product.
I'm thinking you will see this just be a Kioti product for the first year. But then again you know how they like to make different colors. I don't think the UTV was out a full year before Bad Boy Buggies got them.
Guess time will tell..................

/ Kioti CS2410
Honestly....If Kioti (Daedong)was to build it from the ground I would want one with white paint. However that little blue tractor never really set the world on fire. Kubota could out sell it 5 to 1. So hopefully Kioti made some changes to give them a little more advantage over Kubota.
I look at it this way...If it was such a great little tractor why didnt New Holland choose to carry on or even buy the tooling.
I hate to say this on the Kiot site as you guys all know my feelings on their product. If Kioti doesn't play their pricing cards right, they will never sell them.

I can say in the heart land it is hard to find a blue dealer pushing any little blue tractor these days. They are pushing large blue tractors and large yellow combines. With high commodities they have to make hay while the sun is shining and small tractors isn't where the big margins are. Farmers are cash rich and they are spending it. Deere has a 6 month wait on large HP so the red, blue and yellow guys are putting everything they got to take some market share. Tough to get attention when buying a SCUT when you are competing with cutomers spending $500,000 or more. There are execeptions at some dealers, but the money for those dealers in middle of the country is in the big stuff. Kioti tractor line is more inline with the weekenders so it may work. I would say the main reason CNH went to LS is that is where the bean counters numbers took them. I am sure customer didn't fit into that plan. CNH main business is large AG, not SCUTs.

/ Kioti CS2410 #28  
Looked at the pictures in your link and noticed the pictured CS2410 was missing lug bolts. :confused2::ashamed: Looks like a very capable SCUT, im looking forward how people like them. :)

Attachments

• cs2410-2.jpg
    cs2410-2.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 740
   / Kioti CS2410 #29  

I don't think the problem was the tractor. I really liked that tractor and it had great features. It brought position control and liquid hydro to the scut class before anyone else. I wanted to buy one but couldn't find a single dealer in Ontario Canada or the upper penninsula of Michigan that was interested in selling me one, much less one that knew anything about or could answer any questions about it.
I hope we do see a Bobcat version.....only because I have a good Bobcat dealer and no Kioti dealers around me.

/ Kioti CS2410 #30  
I have a new holland T1010 and this Kioti is almost identical. The only difference i could find is it's an inch shorter in ground clearance. The motor is the Shibura (not sure on the spelling). I love my T1010 but considering due to the increase in hp (4 more horse than my T1010). Can't beat the plastic foot platform. Will never rust or scratch. Fold down rollbar is great. In my opionion this tractor was put together with all the right features. I wish New Holland hadn't given up this line. Just a preference but I really like it in blue.