News from Kioti 2012 Dealer meeting

/ News from Kioti 2012 Dealer meeting #1  

bluechip

Veteran Member
Aside from the intorduction of the new subcompact. We were debriefed on Kiotis Tier IV plans and expectations. Kioti has own engines for Tier Iv up to 73HP ready to go. But the price is going to go up a bunch, across the board, all MFG as Tier IV engines are used. As usual with EPA regs, there is some manufacturer "Flexibility". My take away is that 2012 may be the best year to buy a tractor if you don't want a computer controled engine!

Other news: FREE LOADERS ON ALL CK and DK tractors! lowere interst rates too.

/ News from Kioti 2012 Dealer meeting #2  
Aside from the intorduction of the new subcompact. We were debriefed on Kiotis Tier IV plans and expectations. Kioti has own engines for Tier Iv up to 73HP ready to go. But the price is going to go up a bunch, across the board, all MFG as Tier IV engines are used. As usual with EPA regs, there is some manufacturer "Flexibility". My take away is that 2012 may be the best year to buy a tractor if you don't want a computer controled engine!

Other news: FREE LOADERS ON ALL CK and DK tractors! lowere interst rates too.

Are you saying that Kioti tractor (2012) model are Tier IV compliant or will be next year. I think 25HP -75HP has to be in "full" compliant by 2015. How much will prices increase if any? My dealer said Kioti have raised their fees to about 6% this year - not sure if this had anything to do with the Tier 4 engine compliance.

Last edited:
   / News from Kioti 2012 Dealer meeting #5  
Are you saying that Kioti tractor (2012) model are Tier IV compliant or will be next year. I think 25HP -75HP has to be in "full" compliant by 2015. How much will prices increase if any? My dealer said Kioti have raised their fees to about 6% this year - not sure if this had anything to do with the Tier 4 engine compliance.

Engine in tractors of 25 - 74.9 HP are currently interim Tier 4 and have to be full Tier 4 compliant next year (2013). Engines 75 - 175 HP have to be interim Tier 4 this year and go full Tier4 in 2015. This is based on date the engine in built, not the tractor, so you will see some early 2013 models with current iIteir4 engines until the normal supply has been used up.

/ News from Kioti 2012 Dealer meeting #7  
Looking at a CK27 gear this weekend and the dealer said the tractor I was looking at was already tier 4 and as such was priced higher than the same models he was selling 1 month ago. Can this be true given the facts listed above? Price quoted with "free fel" was $15499 plus tax. Just looking to buy my first tractor and looking for a good dealer. This may be a good test to see if I was being fed a line of bs or not. Any advice/opinions are welcome.

/ News from Kioti 2012 Dealer meeting #8  

This would probably be Tier4i, not full tier4 that comes later.