What is a 08 CK35 HST w/TLB and 214 hours worth?

/ What is a 08 CK35 HST w/TLB and 214 hours worth? #1  

jkski

Tractor
Shopping
Just wanted to get some input as to what you thought a nice, clean 2008 CK35 HST with Kioti FEL, backhoe and 214 hours would be worth?

/ What is a 08 CK35 HST w/TLB and 214 hours worth? #2  
Another member here is looking at one with lower hrs on it for $24.5

I would say research the price of the used CK35, tractor then add 70% of the price of a new backhoe?

/ What is a 08 CK35 HST w/TLB and 214 hours worth? #3  
Hopefully a lot. :laughing:
When I go to sell my 2008 CK35 HST with 7ft Woods backhoe in the next few years I will have to consider a few things.
1. What is the cost of new
2. New would come with a warranty and of course the tractor is new
3. Any damage or ad normal wear
4. Number of hours
5. Are there any comparables for sale in my area, Kioti or otherwise so I know what I have to compete with
6. Do I need to sell it or want to sell, time line
7. What would I be happy getting for it
8. I have to make it worth while for someone to buy used over new so I think I would look at a percentage of a new price.

I'm sure other things will also come into play
depending on if you are the buyer or seller.

Last edited:
   / What is a 08 CK35 HST w/TLB and 214 hours worth? #4  
Hopefully a lot. :laughing:

I'm sure other things will also come into play
depending on if you are the buyer or seller.

That's true it depends on if you're a buyer or seller. I'd be looking for top dollar for mine if I ever decided to sell it, but I would be in the "want to sell" camp (hopefully), so not desperate or in a rush.

When I was looking, I would have loved to stumble onto something like you're describing, a low hours TBL. Unfortunately, any tractor I did find like that was way over priced, IMHO, when compared to new. In the end, I bought new, because a couple thousand over the time I'm planning on keeping it will be meaningless.

Here's how I'd look at it. Go to your dealer, get a price for the same one brand new and compare to the used one. If there's a big difference, or enough of one to get you excited about the used one, great, otherwise, it's not a good enough deal. You may also find that you don't need the CK35 and a CK27/30 would do, and a new one is almost the same price as this used CK35.

/ What is a 08 CK35 HST w/TLB and 214 hours worth? #5  
So what does a CK35 TLB cost new?

/ What is a 08 CK35 HST w/TLB and 214 hours worth? #6  
My guess is $20,500 for the CK35HST, 8K for the bh installed, free loader. Just a guess based on approx. price of CK30HST. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

/ What is a 08 CK35 HST w/TLB and 214 hours worth? #7  
No one else has given you a straight "guess"; so I will. Just my opinion, worth about what it cost, but I'd think $17K - $19K range, depending on market in your area. If I were selling it, I'd ask $18,900 and see what kind of interest there is.

/ What is a 08 CK35 HST w/TLB and 214 hours worth? #8  
Well,Im the fella who is in the process of the ck35 tlb QA Woods loader/BH 55hrs full warrenty for 24500. Now that is a o% finacing not cash. Cash is a few k cheaper. I have priced these units new with Kioti attachments for 29.5 @ 0%. Also today went down to a Mccormick dealer who is selling an identical thing tlb 29.5. Mccormick is new but made in Korea and has the exact same wgt as the CK35, same motor, and the guy said Kioti parts are interchangeable. I think its the same machine only red. The attachments are not Mccormick and soon will be woods[top secet] They currently want 9k for their BH which puts them out of sight. After 2 mo of looking I only just heard of the new Mccormick but if you ask me for such a new comer being so pricey is a nail in the coffen. I have found some good deals on the CK35 used besides the one I'm on and they seem to be 2k less than me with no 4 year warrenty with more hrs. I guess its what you want to spend and how much you value a warrenty.

/ What is a 08 CK35 HST w/TLB and 214 hours worth? #9  
Well,Im the fella who is in the process of the ck35 tlb QA Woods loader/BH 55hrs full warrenty for 24500. Now that is a o% finacing not cash. Cash is a few k cheaper. I have priced these units new with Kioti attachments for 29.5 @ 0%. Also today went down to a Mccormick dealer who is selling an identical thing tlb 29.5. Mccormick is new but made in Korea and has the exact same wgt as the CK35, same motor, and the guy said Kioti parts are interchangeable. I think its the same machine only red. The attachments are not Mccormick and soon will be woods[top secet] They currently want 9k for their BH which puts them out of sight. After 2 mo of looking I only just heard of the new Mccormick but if you ask me for such a new comer being so pricey is a nail in the coffen. I have found some good deals on the CK35 used besides the one I'm on and they seem to be 2k less than me with no 4 year warrenty with more hrs. I guess its what you want to spend and how much you value a warrenty.

JKSki, this gives you a good idea of what new would cost, and I think my guess of $28,500 is in the ball park. The one enterprisebbc is looking at, with full warranty and 0% financing sounds like a dealer demo unit, never sold as new, so it's not quite the same as a used machine. I'd personally jump on it if the 50hr service was done already, or included in the deal. I don't think the $17-$19K price range is realistic, not here anyway, that's about $10K under new and would be snatched up long before you finished typing your original post.

enterprisebbc, the McCormick name isn't new, it's actually been around since 1831 (yes 18). Like every other tractor manufacturer, a lot has happened over it's history and Daedong (Kioti in North America) now makes CUTs for them. Some parts are not interchangeable, they all are, it is a red Kioti, just like Bobcat is a White Kioti and Landini is a blue Kioti. The loaders and attachments are what sets them apart (warranty too). $9K for a Woods BH is not completely out of sight if it includes installation and is just their list price.

/ What is a 08 CK35 HST w/TLB and 214 hours worth? #10  
No I know Mccormick has been around for ever, but what I did not know is the compact tractor thing. So there 3 Kioti's around and they are Mccormick,Bobcat, and Kioti? thinkMccormick does not seem to be doing any advertising cause certaintly after 2 months of everyday looking at these things I only just found them but thats just me. What do you think a new woods BH70x with sub frame would cost? I think that you have to get one already on for a deal other wise there is shipping and the instal. Right? Yes, the fella said he would do the 50hr change. Maybe I shouldnt push him much more. I have to say that Wallace down in PA has some very interesting deals. Been talking to him and he seems like knowledgeable guy thats has my interest. Oh I failed to mention that the Kioti dealer is taking my 1957 cub Loboy in trade.