Another DK40SE price check

/ Another DK40SE price check #1  

Dingo Man

Silver Member
Tractor
12' Kioti DK40SE HST
Hi All, I am fresh into the Kioti forum from the Mahindra forum. I live in Maine and Mahindra just does not have their crap together up here at this time. I have done my share of research over the past two years. For the longest time Mahindra was at the top of my list but as of today Kioti has taken the top spot. I'm in the market for a 40hp tractor. Was looking at the Mahindra 4035 and got several quotes around 27,000. On my way home stopped at the Kioti dealer and was quoted 23,000 for a DK40SE w/FEL, Grill guard, bucket hook, loaded tires. This dealer seems excellent to deal with. He answered all questions and was not pushy. Is this a good starting point. NOW keep in mind I am in Maine and tractors up here tend to be a few thousand dollars more than the rest of the country.

/ Another DK40SE price check #2  
Hi All, I am fresh into the Kioti forum from the Mahindra forum. I live in Maine and Mahindra just does not have their crap together up here at this time. I have done my share of research over the past two years. For the longest time Mahindra was at the top of my list but as of today Kioti has taken the top spot. I'm in the market for a 40hp tractor. Was looking at the Mahindra 4035 and got several quotes around 27,000. On my way home stopped at the Kioti dealer and was quoted 23,000 for a DK40SE w/FEL, Grill guard, bucket hook, loaded tires. This dealer seems excellent to deal with. He answered all questions and was not pushy. Is this a good starting point. NOW keep in mind I am in Maine and tractors up here tend to be a few thousand dollars more than the rest of the country.

Cant help much, but I thought I heard mentioned on an other thread that bobcat has their free loader going on right now.

If you didnt know, bobcats are the same as the kioti's. Made my their parent company. I believe the CT440 is the same as the DK40, but dont quote me on that.

If you do have a dealer, and they ARE offering the free loader, that should save you 4-5k right there.

/ Another DK40SE price check #3  
I paid 21.500 last year. They too are havinga free loader program.

/ Another DK40SE price check
I get the impression this sales rep is willing to talk. They are currently waiting on their next shipment of this years tractors.

Can you use implements to sweetin up the deal. Will dealers generally throw in an implement to make the deal?

Oh yea, Kioti is still doing the free FEL until the end of April.

/ Another DK40SE price check #5  
My dealer told me earlier this month that Kioti has a price increase coming April 1st. That is one factor that prompted me to go ahead and buy now.

/ Another DK40SE price check #6  
prices will rise 9% this year and more next year.

Good to know. This good ammo I can use on the wife. Any Dk40 owners out there willing to give some testimonials. Anything you would do different?

/ Another DK40SE price check #8  
I was quoted the DK40se Hydro with the stock 1 remote and the KL401 for 22495 last week. This was cash price out the door. I did not buy it, but bought the DK35se hydro instead for other reasons.

James K0UA

I was just reading a post involving you. I thought your "financial adviser" told you no. Maybe I did not read far enough into it. What was the price on the DK35se?

/ Another DK40SE price check #10  
The Kioti free ldr. program goes through end-June. Yes, price increases April 1, but dealers can price protect an order. Not sure of percentage increase. Don't think Bobcat is going to be any if much less.
I don't think a dealer is going to throw in an implement, not that much margin in tractors.