Made the purchase today!!!

/ Made the purchase today!!! #1  

Dingo Man

Silver Member
Tractor
12' Kioti DK40SE HST
Hey everyone. Just wanted to put it out there that I am officially a Kioti owner, or will be at this time next week. My dealer excepted my counter offer this morning should have it in the yard next week.

I settled on a DK40SE HST, loaded R4's, grill guard, cutting edge, 6' Kodiak cutter, 6' Sundown Tiller, free delivery. Dealer also agreed for free pick up and delivery for the 50hr service. He even agreed to throw in the 50hr service for free.

I have been snooping around on the website long enough to know that pics are wanted. Pics will be coming.:thumbsup::drink:

/ Made the purchase today!!! #2  
Congradulations , it's a real happy time , i remember mine like it was yesterday!:thumbsup:

/ Made the purchase today!!! #3  
That is awesome.... now comes one of the slowest times in your life.

Waiting on a new toy!

/ Made the purchase today!!! #4  
Congrats.....I am sure you will enjoy. :thumbsup:

/ Made the purchase today!!! #5  
Waiting for the dealer to pull into your drive with the shiney orange new toy will be tough but that's when all the fun starts. Congratulations

/ Made the purchase today!!!
That never crossed my mind the entire three years I have been tractor shopping. Since I own two blue heelers that have Austrailian dingo in them, I guess it is fitting I ended up buying a Kioti.

/ Made the purchase today!!! #9  
Congratulations, I'm only 18 months into convincing myself I need to make the move sooner rather than later, hope it won't take another 18 months.

Many happy and safe hours in the seat!

/ Made the purchase today!!! #10  
Congrats Dingo! I am probably you closest neighbor on here. I hope you're as happy with yours as I am mine!:thumbsup: