Here she is!! pics for your viewing pleasure

/ Here she is!! pics for your viewing pleasure #11  
DM,
In looking at your pics (AWESOME & CONGRATS!!!!:thumbsup:), your tires/wheels are set to the widest position. When mine was assembled the center of the tread is under the edge of the fender.

Is your landscape flat or hilly/sloped? If sloped, the wider stance will be of great benefit!

Enjoy!!! Don't forget to post photos of her get'n dirty and work'n:D:drool:

/ Here she is!! pics for your viewing pleasure #12  
She is a heart breaker.....all nice and clean just waiting to give you many hours of enjoyment. Good LUCK, now go get her dirty!:D

/ Here she is!! pics for your viewing pleasure #13  
DM,
In looking at your pics (AWESOME & CONGRATS!!!!:thumbsup:), your tires/wheels are set to the widest position. When mine was assembled the center of the tread is under the edge of the fender.

Is your landscape flat or hilly/sloped? If sloped, the wider stance will be of great benefit!

Enjoy!!! Don't forget to post photos of her get'n dirty and work'n:D:drool:
Yep, I have R1's set out to max width and that's what you've got. Coincidently I measured about 74" wide as well. I have the rears loaded and now have 1100lb box blade and now it is well planted.:D
Enjoy your tractor!

/ Here she is!! pics for your viewing pleasure #14  
Ok seriously here is the pics.

Nice nice Rig! Brand spanking new everything! The tiller is killer.

You are gonna have a blast.

/ Here she is!! pics for your viewing pleasure #15  
Yep, I have R1's set out to max width and that's what you've got. Coincidently I measured about 74" wide as well. I have the rears loaded and now have 1100lb box blade and now it is well planted.:D
Enjoy your tractor!

Those look like R4s to me. Agree they are at the wide setting though. Same as mine.

Attachments

• IMG_4426smallfile.jpg
    IMG_4426smallfile.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 433
   / Here she is!! pics for your viewing pleasure #16  
Good looking outfit!:thumbsup:

/ Here she is!! pics for your viewing pleasure
Thanks for the rear wheel comments, so it is confirmed my wheels have been set to the wide posistion. I have hilly land so it is conveniant.

/ Here she is!! pics for your viewing pleasure #18  
Man that sure looks sharp and squeeky clean! I remember when mine looked like that
Congrats, . . .John

/ Here she is!! pics for your viewing pleasure #19  
Does the center hook on the bucket come standard now or did you have it added?
Nice, clean machine...now its time to add some character scratches and a fine patina of dust with speckles of mud.
BOB

/ Here she is!! pics for your viewing pleasure #20  
sweet ride.........nothing like a new tractor. We get up to Sangerville alot where we have an older Kubota w a ldr. (right on center pond)

Really like the dk 40 sure you do too.....

Keep us posted on how it behaves !!!

From CT