Here she is!! pics for your viewing pleasure

/ Here she is!! pics for your viewing pleasure #22  
The overall width listed in the specs on the brochure I have (01-12) states that it is measured with the tires set in the minimum tread position. It lists tread width (center to center) as 49.7" to 58.6", a difference of 8.9'. If the tires are set in the maximum tread position, the width should be 63.9" + 8.9", or 72.8". That's much ccloser to what you measured.

/ Here she is!! pics for your viewing pleasure #23  
Very nice rig, looks like you had nearly the whole truck. Enjoy>..

/ Here she is!! pics for your viewing pleasure #24  
Congrats on the new tractor. I have a DS3510 and R1 tires. It has adjustable rims and hubs for several widths. I wonder since the R1 and R4 rims are different if the R4 rims are not adjustable like the R1 rims. I have mine as wide as I can get them. if the R4's are not adjustable, I would think by switching sides and keeping the tread going correctly you could narrow them or widen them...Look to see how yours are...

Just a few thoughts and my .02 Cents worth
Tom

/ Here she is!! pics for your viewing pleasure
IT, I would like to get it dirty but unfortunately up here the there is still spotty ground frost. Right now I have to tip toe it around the yard. My drive way is good though. My wife is waiting for me to start using it to go get the male fifty feet away from the house.
Soon!

/ Here she is!! pics for your viewing pleasure #26  
Congrats on the new tractor. I have a DS3510 and R1 tires. It has adjustable rims and hubs for several widths. I wonder since the R1 and R4 rims are different if the R4 rims are not adjustable like the R1 rims. I have mine as wide as I can get them. if the R4's are not adjustable, I would think by switching sides and keeping the tread going correctly you could narrow them or widen them...Look to see how yours are...

Just a few thoughts and my .02 Cents worth
Tom
I don't think the DK40/45/50 rear rims are different for the R1's or R4's, or atleast they have the same hub and rim setup(maybe the R4 rear rims are wider?). Going by manual the Ags and Inds have equal diameter tires front and back, so you could run Ags in the back and Inds up front with no gearing issues.

/ Here she is!! pics for your viewing pleasure #27  
Congrats on your purchase. Be safe and enjoy. Regarding the dirty: I bought my CK30 used but previous owner took time to wash often and wax each year. Tractor has increased my "want to do" projects so much that it leaves little time for the wash and wax. I admire those who able to keep them squeaky clean but mine just has to settle for being parked in the rain at the farm every now and then. Poor thing, she probably wants to go back home to the previous owner.

/ Here she is!! pics for your viewing pleasure #28  
Those number discrepancies come from your tractor being built with centimeters and the website using "only in America" inches. You know, the length of a barleycorn. And a foot required the King to remove his shoe. We fought two wars to get rid of their Ruler, but kept their ruler. . .
Jimmy Carter tried to get us to "go metric", but we are a stubborn lot. Except for the military!
Congrats on the machine! Git 'er dirty, and have some fun. Wax is for ears and bikinis.

/ Here she is!! pics for your viewing pleasure #29  
Nice! Now go put some hours on that thing........

/ Here she is!! pics for your viewing pleasure #30  
Beauty tractor. Happy seat time!