Here she is!! pics for your viewing pleasure

/ Here she is!! pics for your viewing pleasure #31  
nice nice nice hope you enjoy it get it dirty then clean it up allways back it in shed clean so it can smile at everyone who goes by oh don't worry bout posting pics my wife does all mine after of course i hear a little chin music:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

/ Here she is!! pics for your viewing pleasure
Here is some more pics, Now with a little dirt in them. Check out the WHITE KNUCKLE DRIVING in the first pic, yesterday was training day for the wife. :laughing:

Attachments

• DSC03400.jpg
    DSC03400.jpg
    466.5 KB · Views: 523
  • Jack tilling.jpg
    Jack tilling.jpg
    572.2 KB · Views: 433
  • rock.jpg
    rock.jpg
    725.6 KB · Views: 435
   / Here she is!! pics for your viewing pleasure #33  
My dealer asked me what width to set my rims.....but recommended the widest setting for safety. I agreed.

More than likely thats all the issue involved. Personally the wider the better..

BTY.. pretty machine. I just gave mine a new bath last weekend after mucking out the stalls.

Looks new again.

The only thing that fooled me in the manual was that it does not mention the rear 2 drain bolts for the transmission/hst system. It shows where the main drain is...but not ALL the drains. I thought that was rotten. Some of their parts numbers for filters are also wrong. But my dealer has all the right numbers so i didnt mind .

I stocked up with all filters, screens, etc for up to the 400 hour service so as to have all parts in my shop, save on shipping costs, and make it easier to service. I only buy the fluids as needed though. AND keep all the receipts and note hours until your out of the warranty period.

Have fun with the new toy,...... er i mean machine.

/ Here she is!! pics for your viewing pleasure #34  
I'd say she's doing real well (but where is her seatbelt???:( ) . Nice tilling. Watch out or you will have other non tractor chores to do and she'll take away seat time.

/ Here she is!! pics for your viewing pleasure #35  
I agree with IT on the seatbelt. I've made it a habit to automatically fasten the seatbelt every time my rear hits the seat...even if its just for a few meters of travel. That way I won't get into the habit of forgetting to do and suffer for it some day.
I'm lucky that my wife concentrates on dreaming up tractor jobs for me, but isn't inclined to claim the tractor time for herself.
BOB

Not saying it's right I had alot of seat time on different equipment growing up and into my adult years working on a dairy farm. None of the tractors there had seatbelts. I just have not got used to them on a tractor. I buckle up all the time in my car though:thumbsup:

I will work on it though because I know you all, on this site will notice any little thing that is not quite right:D

/ Here she is!! pics for your viewing pleasure #37  
Congrats, good looking tractor.

/ Here she is!! pics for your viewing pleasure #38  
Dingo Man said:
Not saying it's right I had alot of seat time on different equipment growing up and into my adult years working on a dairy farm. None of the tractors there had seatbelts. I just have not got used to them on a tractor. I buckle up all the time in my car though:thumbsup:

I will work on it though because I know you all, on this site will notice any little thing that is not quite right:D

Durn right we will. Not so terribly concerned about you but the lovely lady needs to be safe.

Good point! I need that lovely lady to help pay for my toy:laughing:

/ Here she is!! pics for your viewing pleasure #40  
Nice tractor! How do you like your rotiller?
Congrats::thumbsup::