Here she is!! pics for your viewing pleasure

/ Here she is!! pics for your viewing pleasure #1  

Dingo Man

Silver Member
Tractor
12' Kioti DK40SE HST
12:05 today I looked out the window and observed my orange monster being backed into the driveway. It has been quite a day playing around with the equipment and tractor. Couldn't help but think back to my days working on the local dairy farm. Enjoy the pictures!:D

I do have a quick question. I know there are some descepencies with Kioti's website and owner's manuals as far as accurate specs on their tractors. The DK40SE is said to be 63.9in wide. I had a place just big enough to park it in my barn. But when I got looking today I could immediately see there was no way it would fit. I mesured from outside edge to outside edge of the rear tires. 74". Are Kioti's specs off that much or is there a chance this tractor came with the rear wheels already adjusted out? I like the wider stance of the tractor the only problem was I had to move and re-stack 3/4 of a cord of wood to make room for it.

Sorry the pics might have to wait until my wife gets home I am computer stupid.:ashamed:

/ Here she is!! pics for your viewing pleasure #2  
I believe the specs are for AG tires. Do you have industrial tires (which are wider)? Or as you say, perhaps the rims are set at a wider setting since the rims are adjustable on the DK40 and larger. But unfortunately not on my DK35 which has one piece rims.

/ Here she is!! pics for your viewing pleasure #3  
I think most dealers set the R4 rims in the wide position. Safer. That said, you have just learned an important lesson about the Kioti website: it cannot be trusted. They have all sorts of minor errors on that site. Look at the height to top of ROPS or top of Cab for the DK40, 45 and 50. As I recall they are all different even though they are identical tractors. They also list different weights for each of these DKs even though they are almost certainly identical as they vary only by bore and stroke of the engine block.

I'd move the wood as there really is an advantage to having the wider stance.

/ Here she is!! pics for your viewing pleasure #4  
Dingo Man said:
Enjoy the pictures!:D

Sorry the pics might have to wait until my wife gets home I am computer stupid.:ashamed:

False advertising! Enjoy!!

/ Here she is!! pics for your viewing pleasure #5  
So Kioiti delivered again, a bigger, oops, make that a wider bang for the buck. :laughing::laughing:
Congratulations on the new tractor. :tractor: :cool2:
Have many happy and safe hours in the seat. :)

/ Here she is!! pics for your viewing pleasure
Ok seriously here is the pics.

Attachments

• DSC03390.jpg
    DSC03390.jpg
    827.4 KB · Views: 1,385
  • DSC03393.jpg
    DSC03393.jpg
    814.1 KB · Views: 1,342
   / Here she is!! pics for your viewing pleasure #7  
Congrats, that is a thing of beauty. I worked mine for 9 hours since I got it and washed and waxed it but every time I go out and play in the dirt it is a dusty mess. Sadly, I've already given up on the daily bath. Enjoy yourself, it is a lot of fun.

/ Here she is!! pics for your viewing pleasure #8  
Congratulations!

-Nick

/ Here she is!! pics for your viewing pleasure #9  
Congratulations. Here's wishing you many hours of enjoyable and productive Seat Time.

/ Here she is!! pics for your viewing pleasure #10  
Get'er dirty! They like it that way.:thumbsup:

Attachments

• IMG_4459smallfile.jpg
    IMG_4459smallfile.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 623
  • IMG_4458smallfile.jpg
    IMG_4458smallfile.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 550