ck20 or ck27 that is the question.

/ ck20 or ck27 that is the question. #11  
If you are going to be spending several hrs at a time on the tractor... get what is comfortable for you. The 20 is a little powerhouse that surprises folks with what it can do, but if you are not comfortable on it, you are not apt to use it. Sounds like you are more comfortable on the 27, so that is the machine I would recommend for you.

/ ck20 or ck27 that is the question. #12  
I'm 6'5" 230 and was very happy putting 250 hrs on my CK20. The CK20 with four and five ft implements is more than enough tractor for 2 acres. Nothing against the excellent CK27 but the smaller tractor will be cheaper to buy and run less expensive and easier to store implements. It will also be more maneuverable and cause less disruption of turf, especially with R4s rather than R1s which I guaranty will tear up your lawn. For general utility work the HST is superior too.

/ ck20 or ck27 that is the question. #13  
I only have a half acre but wanted a tractor for my extreme gardening hobby (long story). I purchased the CK27HST in December and have since put 30 hours on it. I am a big horse and find the 27 tight (legs get crampy) No way would the 20 would have been comfortable for me.
You guys are gonna think I'm nuts but I wish I went larger. :)
No one has ever complained about too much horsepower.

/ ck20 or ck27 that is the question. #14  
Btw I love the HST. Couldn't imagine anything else.

/ ck20 or ck27 that is the question.
Well its officially here. I decided to go with the 27 after much anguish and I am very happy that I did. it seems to fit me better and also fit the implements that I have from my ford 8n that it is replacing. What an awesome tractor. It was delivered friday night around 530 and I put it away right away. Had to work saturday morning at 6, what a bummer especially since it was my birthday, got home mowed the grass and then had to go to the parents for a party for myself and my father. so today I finally got to get it out and drive it around a bit. had to go buy a few pins and such for my disc as the toplink pin would not reach from side to side. It was funny as I told everyone at the party that my wife bought me a tractor for my birthday and no one believed me until I took out my phone and showed them a picture of it sitting in my garage. Pretty amazing birthday. Not sure how I am gonna top this one. Anyway, thank you all for your suggestions and information. Hope you all had a great weekend. I plan on posting pictures in a new thread for all to enjoy so no worries. thanks again.
Michael

/ ck20 or ck27 that is the question. #16  
Congrats Michael. Enjoy and be safe. I still love mine, 6+ years later.

/ ck20 or ck27 that is the question. #17  
Good choice, you will definitely like it. Kioti is a good tractor.

/ ck20 or ck27 that is the question. #18  
Congrats - I'm clearly partial but think you'll be happy with your choice.

Loren

/ ck20 or ck27 that is the question. #20  
treman,
Did you say the CK20 was priced w/ a MMM? Did they have one? To my knowledge they will have a MMM for the CK but are not out yet.
What dealer were you talking to?