New DK50SE

/ New DK50SE #12  
Congrats, and welcome. If you haven't signed any papers yet I would work delivery into the deal. Even though it is a haul for them they might be willing to throw in the initial delivery if they know your serious about buying.

/ New DK50SE
I've had the tractor home for a few weeks already I got it myself, they maybe woulda delivered it but it didn't bother me to go get it

/ New DK50SE #14  
Yeah, You went and got it yourself so for the 2 hrs driving home, you could lookin the rear view mirror and see your new tractor there and also the ear to ear grin on your face. :D:D Hope you have been enjoying the month of seat time on it. :thumbsup: :) :cloud9:

Tom

/ New DK50SE #15  
Congrats and Welcome to the pack!

/ New DK50SE
Yeah, You went and got it yourself so for the 2 hrs driving home, you could lookin the rear view mirror and see your new tractor there and also the ear to ear grin on your face. :D:D Hope you have been enjoying the month of seat time on it. :thumbsup: :) :cloud9:

Tom

Sadly i have had very limited time on it so far due to my job being crazy hours in summer months and other issues taking up my weekends, hopefully this weekend I will get some time in otherwise in a few weeks when my Woods hoe gets here it will be go time for sure.

/ New DK50SE
Hey blu! Guess your srill waiting for your backhoe?

Yes, don't be rubbing it in! lol. Dealer should be taking delivery of the subframe in about a week and a half, hopefully.