New DK50SE

/ New DK50SE #1  

blucoondawg

Gold Member
Tractor
Kioti DK50SE w/ loader and Woods 90x backhoe, Allis Chalmers C with front snowplow
Well it's official, I am joining the pack!!! I notified the dealer today to hang a sold sign on that DK50SE hydro, now the only thing to do is figure out when I'm gonna bring her home and start playing in the dirt!:D

/ New DK50SE #2  
Congrats! You will enjoy it. Does your dealer not offer delivery?

/ New DK50SE
Congrats! You will enjoy it. Does your dealer not offer delivery?

I could have it delivered but there would be a freight charge, the dealer is pretty far away, over 2 hours but right now it is the nearest Kioti dealer and also the cheapest of the 3 in my state. They told me they are looking into opening another location closer to me because the Kioti rep wants a dealer further north, they said if they don't someone else likely will in the next year or 2.

/ New DK50SE #4  
Well it's official, I am joining the pack!!! I notified the dealer today to hang a sold sign on that DK50SE hydro, now the only thing to do is figure out when I'm gonna bring her home and start playing in the dirt!:D

Congratulations and welcome to the Pack!

James K0UA

/ New DK50SE #5  
Welcome to the lost lone wolfs pack.:laughing:
James, what color is your frame?

/ New DK50SE #6  
Welcome to the lost lone wolfs pack.:laughing:
James, what color is your frame?

Well it is pretty dark outside now, but I believe it to be a dark Gray. Not black

James K0UA

/ New DK50SE #7  
Well it is pretty dark outside now, but I believe it to be a dark Gray. Not black

James K0UA

Thank you sir, I know things are getting blurry but I'm not color blind yet.

/ New DK50SE #9  
Congratulations. From your posts, you did your homework and I think you'll be very happy with the new member of the family. I hope you can get it home soon and start having some fun. :thumbsup: