Why did you buy a Kioti over other brands?

/ Why did you buy a Kioti over other brands? #31  
Dr_Zinj said:
*looks at you strangely*

Why would I ever want to sell my tractor?

To get a cab version with HST super duper turbo plus and wifi obviously. Whenever Kioti gets around to making it obviously.

/ Why did you buy a Kioti over other brands? #32  
To get a cab version with HST super duper turbo plus and wifi obviously. Whenever Kioti gets around to making it obviously.

im still waiting for my satellite dish and microwave/refrigerator add on that i ordered ya right

/ Why did you buy a Kioti over other brands? #35  
For the $3000 more I could have bought the same color, 1 more hp, 800 lb. less weight, and 300 lb. less loader lift. All weights are approximate. Plus my Dealer has a good reputation.

The CK20 is a little brute. Slow but able to do more than you would expect with 22hp. My 5' 4" wife grabs the keys whenever we go out to use it. My 6' 7" tall son in law does the same. Do it all over and I would buy the same!

/ Why did you buy a Kioti over other brands? #36  
I ordered a new DK40SE that is being delivered tomorrow. I just thought that a comparable JD or New Holland lifted 1/2 as much on the FEL, had less hydraulic pump capacity and fewer features compared to the Kioti. I like the telescoping lower links, adjustable stabilizers and the 3pt hitch controls at the rear of the tractor. Oh and the JD was $5,500 more.

I was torn about the "buy American" issue but the JD and NH aren't made here either. In fact, my Ford 2110 that I just sold was Japanese, so what's the difference really?

/ Why did you buy a Kioti over other brands? #37  
bullopa said:
I ordered a new DK40SE that is being delivered tomorrow. I just thought that a comparable JD or New Holland lifted 1/2 as much on the FEL, had less hydraulic pump capacity and fewer features compared to the Kioti. I like the telescoping lower links, adjustable stabilizers and the 3pt hitch controls at the rear of the tractor. Oh and the JD was $5,500 more.

I was torn about the "buy American" issue but the JD and NH aren't made here either. In fact, my Ford 2110 that I just sold was Japanese, so what's the difference really?

Welcome to TBN and the wonderful world of DK40se.

/ Why did you buy a Kioti over other brands? #38  
I bought my Kioti mostly due to the Dealer.

But that skips over the fact that due to Univ of TBN I was able to quickly #1 discover what I NEEDED & what I could GET, along with price ranges.

I quickly eliminated all the expensive brands, and from what was left within 60 miles of me, I had a fight between Bobcat & Kioti, with Mahindra running a decent 3rd.

Since both Bobcat and Kioti are Daedong, I made the final decision based on #1 Dealer, #2 FEL Lift capacity and #3 Dealer pricing of options and accessories. In the end the Bobcat guy changed the price he quoted me for the tractor and then nickle and dimed me $300 to fill tires, $159 each for the rear remotes, including the one which was ALREADY INSTALLED as a standard.

After the fact, 10 months down the road, Heck YEAH I made the right decision. The local Bobcat yard is closed and my Dealer is Solid Gold (LaVoie Equipment in Ashland VA).

Happpy HAPPY man I am!

Be well,
David

/ Why did you buy a Kioti over other brands? #39  
   / Why did you buy a Kioti over other brands? #40  
I bought my DK50SE based on research online, many price quotes from many different dealers, fit and finish, ergonomics, features, and many hours of reading on this forum and other brand threads on here as well. I also narrowed my search down to Kioti and Bobcat in the end, I have 3 Bobcat dealers relatively close by and in the end I drove 2.5 hours to the dealer of my choice, his price couldn't be beat by the other 2 Kioti dealers who were both farther away and Bobcat was also more expensive per comparable model and had a weaker loader, also those white tractors make my stomach turn:). My dealer did me ok and I was assured if there are any warranty issues involving hauling in the tractor they will do their part to help with that. I ended up getting the 50 for less than other dealers were quoting the 40 and 45 in some instances and green, blue, and red were all way out of the ballpark as far as I'm concerned. To answer your other question if all brands cost the same, I would probably still buy Kioti because at that point you would have to compare specs and ergonomics, in my opinion Kioti has them all beat.