Comparison Mahindra vs. Kioti

/ Mahindra vs. Kioti #11  
RW, I can't comment on Mahindra's HST, but I did drive one of their shuttle shift's & didn't care for it(or any other shuttle...I'm HST spoiled). I can cay I was very happy with my CK30HST but I needed more loader, so I traded up to the DK40SE HST.

Before you pull the trigger make absolutely positive that you don't need more than 1128 or 1650 lbs of lift. If you do, then look at the DK40's(2800 lbs lift ) or the 4010's(2000 lbs lift).

I just can't imagine having a loader with only 1000 or 1200 lbs of lift unless I was just going to cut grass with it. CJ

/ Mahindra vs. Kioti
Is the primary difference between the CK and DK series, basically loader size?

/ Mahindra vs. Kioti #13  
Look at the specs, the DKs are more tractor (bigger) than the CKs. Each have their place. Pros and cons to both, all depends on YOUR set of circumstances. ;)

/ Mahindra vs. Kioti #14  
I just can't imagine having a loader with only 1000 or 1200 lbs of lift unless I was just going to cut grass with it. CJ

I don't know about that, I got a lot done with my CK30. Yes I wanted more lift, but give me a few months, I'll probably want more than the DK45 can give :laughing:

Is the primary difference between the CK and DK series, basically loader size?

No. I would say size between the two machines is the biggest. Physically, it looks much bigger, has way more ground clearance, bigger axles etc. Number 2 would be the lift capacity is 2.5 times as much with a 6 ft bucket instead of a 5 footer and number 3 is all the upgraded little features like auto/manual pto, electric 4X4, rear control of the 3 pt hitch single lever SSQA etc... The cabs aren't even close although it's not really fair since one is factory and the other a Kioti dealer installed add on. For lots of pics, here's my thread, look at post 173 http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kioti-owning-operating/243729-broken-again-loosing-faith-18.html

Attachments

• P1017094.JPG
    P1017094.JPG
    874.8 KB · Views: 1,077
   / Mahindra vs. Kioti #15  
when I bought my CK20 in 04, I actually was about to buy a Mahindra 2016. Almost identical specs and especially loader and 3pt capacities were far better than anything else in20hp class. No aluminum rear ends or axles(kubota)
I was going to go with Mahindra because he was a great dealer in batavia ny and only 30 miles away and I go there frequently, and the nearest Kioti dealer at the time was 70 miles.
But just when I was about to sign the deal the he got a CK20HST loader backhoe in trade on a bigger tractor. Only 27 hrs like new and saved 5000 over the same with the new Mahindra, sooooo, didn't take much to make that decision.
Almost 1200 hrs to date no problems that weren't my fault,( hydralic line on stump etc.)

Only thing I would do over is go for a CK30 or 35 or the comparable in Mahindras, that extra HP would be nice, but you can't believe the stuff I've done with this tractor.

Either way you can't go wrong and you don't need to spend more for green or other orange. (Bobcat(Kioti) has good prices too, and that says something about Kioti quality too)

/ Mahindra vs. Kioti #18  
I don't know about that, I got a lot done with my CK30. Yes I wanted more lift, but give me a few months, I'll probably want more than the DK45 can give :laughing:

No. I would say size between the two machines is the biggest. Physically, it looks much bigger, has way more ground clearance, bigger axles etc. Number 2 would be the lift capacity is 2.5 times as much with a 6 ft bucket instead of a 5 footer and number 3 is all the upgraded little features like auto/manual pto, electric 4X4, rear control of the 3 pt hitch single lever SSQA etc... The cabs aren't even close although it's not really fair since one is factory and the other a Kioti dealer installed add on. For lots of pics, here's my thread, look at post 173 http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kioti-owning-operating/243729-broken-again-loosing-faith-18.html

:thumbsup::thumbsup: Glad I got the Kioti can't imagine having less lift. CJ

/ Mahindra vs. Kioti #19  

You never have enough power. I have 1410, 3900 & 6000 lbs lift capacity on my 3 tractors with a loader, I have needed more with each of them at certain times. I know a guy that use to operate Cat D10s, said they were small compared to an 11. He now owns and operates a 6.

Bigger size is not always the answer, no matter what people think. Yes you will want more lift capacity in the not to far future.

Just my :2cents:

/ Mahindra vs. Kioti
Well, one thing for sure, is that the Kioti bunch are much more sociable than the folks over on the Mahindra side !!! I posted the same thread on that forum, and have yet to get a single reply??

Maybe none of them ever considered the Kioti............

Thanks for everyone's input.