Comparison Mahindra vs. Kioti

/ Mahindra vs. Kioti
Ken, just read your thread. Quite a bit of size difference!
Just what do you do with that beast??? 3 acres... And it looks pretty well manicured, to me ( laughing)

Go big, or go home.....right?

/ Mahindra vs. Kioti #22  
Well, one thing for sure, is that the Kioti bunch are much more sociable than the folks over on the Mahindra side !!! I posted the same thread on that forum, and have yet to get a single reply??

Maybe none of them ever considered the Kioti............

Thanks for everyone's input.

I saw that your post in the Mahindra wasn't getting any responses. Thought to myself: that's because when a potential Mahindra buyer looks at Kioti.... they are no longer a Mahindra buyer :D. Just kidding. I like the Mahindras almost as well. I think the Kioti is a little more refined, but that's a subjective thing.

Today, if I were looking for a SCUT, I'd have to look real hard at the Max series. They look real nice.

I say get the one with the best deal and best dealer.

/ Mahindra vs. Kioti #23  
Ken, just read your thread. Quite a bit of size difference!
Just what do you do with that beast??? 3 acres... And it looks pretty well manicured, to me ( laughing)

Go big, or go home.....right?

hmmm, I was hoping you guys might have some ideas for me :laughing: I went out to the shelter and took a look at it again tonight and had pretty much the same thought you did, "just what the heck am I going to do with this beast???".

Yes, it's a huge difference in size and completely out of place on my 3 acres, but I'd maxed out my CK30 and the DK is the next size up. I plow a 120' X 65' rink in the winter + my lane way and little roads to get wood etc. In the summer I do things like drag a trailer to a friends farm and get loads of manure for the garden, move dirt, spread topsoil, go get big rocks, landscaping etc. There just always seems to be stuff to do with a tractor. My first year I got about 100 hrs seat time on my JD 955, the next year with the CK I racked up another 158, that's a lot of trips around my 3 acres!

/ Mahindra vs. Kioti #24  
Well, one thing for sure, is that the Kioti bunch are much more sociable than the folks over on the Mahindra side !!! I posted the same thread on that forum, and have yet to get a single reply??

I considered Kioti when I was buying, but my interest was the 70HP range, open station, heavy, hi capacity hydraulics, 2 speed PTO. The 7520 fit those best.
larry

/ Mahindra vs. Kioti #25  

I'm a Mahindra guy, do you want me to post the same thing twice? :confused3:

/ Mahindra vs. Kioti #26  
I considered Kioti when I was buying, but my interest was the 70HP range, open station, heavy, hi capacity hydraulics, 2 speed PTO. The 7520 fit those best.
larry

Larry, when you were looking in the 70hp range, did you find any 75hp make or model that spec out as well as the 7520? When I was looking, there was nothing, not one machine that I could find that would out spec the 7520. Now that they bumped up to the 80hp class it is a different story, several machines that are about equal other than weight.

/ Mahindra vs. Kioti #27  
Larry, when you were looking in the 70hp range, did you find any 75hp make or model that spec out as well as the 7520? When I was looking, there was nothing, not one machine that I could find that would out spec the 7520. Now that they bumped up to the 80hp class it is a different story, several machines that are about equal other than weight.
No. The 7520 is the only one I saw that had everything I wanted ... large front AGs as well. Close to 1050 hrs on it now.
larry

/ Mahindra vs. Kioti #28  
Let us know what you decide. One important tip.....go drive them both...then decide which one suits your fancy. If they won't let you demo them, find a dealer that will.

/ Mahindra vs. Kioti
I'm a Mahindra guy, do you want me to post the same thing twice? :confused3:

MtnView, Actually I was hoping to hear why someone chose one over the other, as the specs are pretty close on both. I'm really on the fence.
But thank you for your response!

/ Mahindra vs. Kioti
Let us know what you decide. One important tip.....go drive them both...then decide which one suits your fancy. If they won't let you demo them, find a dealer that will.

I did get to drive the Mahindra, but not the Kioti, as of yet. Stopped by a small Kioti dealer in Louisiana this week, but no one was there to help. Owner was out at his farm??

I do plan to visit a larger Kioti dealer about 60 miles from me and try one out.