Comparison Mahindra vs. Kioti

/ Mahindra vs. Kioti #41  
I've had both...single and dual pedals. I prefer the dual pedals, but if that was the only thing involved it would not matter.

What would matter is the loader control up high on the right...HATE it...that's a deal breaker. You can't exit that side at all when they are mounted like that, and my arm gets fatigued when doing steady loader work. I much more prefer the loader control down low like on the CK and DK's.

/ Mahindra vs. Kioti #42  
My DK is set up just like my Simplicity mower, I like that..

/ Mahindra vs. Kioti #43  
I just can't imagine having a loader with only 1000 or 1200 lbs of lift unless I was just going to cut grass with it. CJ

Well I certainly can. I work my loader all the time, rarely, needing to lift over 500 or 600 lb. , which is way below the loader's capacity.

/ Mahindra vs. Kioti #44  
I went from a Deere 3203 to a CK30 hydro.. The single pedal is not a problem. You get used to it and how to make it work best for you.
I would go Kioti over Mahindra. Probably a little better quality and better design/fit and finish.

/ Mahindra vs. Kioti #45  
I went from a Deere 3203 to a CK30 hydro.. The single pedal is not a problem. You get used to it and how to make it work best for you.
I would go Kioti over Mahindra. Probably a little better quality and better design/fit and finish.

To put things in perspective, you are a Kioti dealer.

I would say they are relatively even. Go with who gives you good service and what feel you like the best. I do agree with the comment about the loader joystick on the loader arm as opposed to built in on the side, though. Still don't understand some of the decisions made by tractor companies.

/ Mahindra vs. Kioti #46  
It's all about keeping the cost down. Putting the joystick on the loader is less
expensive than integrating the joystick w/ the tractor.

/ Mahindra vs. Kioti #47  
I do agree with the comment about the loader joystick on the loader arm as opposed to built in on the side, though. Still don't understand some of the decisions made by tractor companies.
It would be a non issue for me. I've used the loader control on the loader arms and with the controls beside the seat. Makes no differance. Either works fine.

/ Mahindra vs. Kioti #48  
I'm finally beginning to narrow my search down to either a Mahindra or Kioti.
I'm looking at the Mahindra 3016 HST / 3616 HST and the Kioti CK30 HST / CK35 HST.
If you've considered these tractors, I'd like to know why you chose one over the other. Give me your input!
Had to make the same choice back in 2008.Call (mahindra)tomball texas and ask to talk to customer service dept.I spoke with some nit wit that could not anwser many questions that I asked about tractor/loader specs.I ended up with Kioti.coobie

/ Mahindra vs. Kioti
engine29 said:
It's all about keeping the cost down. Putting the joystick on the loader is less
expensive than integrating the joystick w/ the tractor.

The loader control is on the tractor to the right of the seat on both the 3016 & 3616.

/ Mahindra vs. Kioti
coobie said:
Had to make the same choice back in 2008.Call (mahindra)tomball texas and ask to talk to customer service dept.I spoke with some nit wit that could not anwser many questions that I asked about tractor/loader specs.I ended up with Kioti.coobie

Kinda sounds like the fellas at my local Kubota dealership. I knew more about their machine,just from what I'd read in a weeks time!