Comparison Mahindra vs. Kioti

/ Mahindra vs. Kioti #1  

rwork

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B6100 LS R3039H
I'm finally beginning to narrow my search down to either a Mahindra or Kioti.
I'm looking at the Mahindra 3016 HST / 3616 HST and the Kioti CK30 HST / CK35 HST.
If you've considered these tractors, I'd like to know why you chose one over the other. Give me your input!

/ Mahindra vs. Kioti #2  
Didn't have a local Mahindra dealer when I got my Kioti 6 years ago, but I can tell you I have a CK30 HST and have enjoyed all 6 years of it. It has been a very dependable tractor that has done everything I needed it to. I actually look forward to spending time on it :D. Good luck with the search.

/ Mahindra vs. Kioti
It's a tough decision for me, as the Mahindra dealer is about 10 miles up the road, and the nearest Kioti dealer is about 65 miles away. However, I haven't done any negotiating of prices, just an initial quote from the local dealer, and an internet quote from another Mahindra dealer about 70 miles away, which was $ 2500 less than the local dealer!

It appears that the Kioti is about $2000 more than the Mahindra (CK30 /3016).
Worth the $$ difference??

/ Mahindra vs. Kioti #4  
Earlier this week I received quotes for the 3016 and CK30. Both were just under $16K. These were two of the four tractors being considered - Kubota L3200 and Bobcat CT30 were the other two.

I wouldn't worry about the dealer's zip code. Go for the price. By this time next week the new tractor should be delivered. It will be the fourth one since building our house about 22 years ago. There was one trip to a dealership in the last 22 years. That was for a tractor I bought used, and took it to a different dealer anyway.

/ Mahindra vs. Kioti
Earlier this week I received quotes for the 3016 and CK30. Both were just under $16K. These were two of the four tractors being considered - Kubota L3200 and Bobcat CT30 were the other two.

I wouldn't worry about the dealer's zip code. Go for the price. By this time next week the new tractor should be delivered. It will be the fourth one since building our house about 22 years ago. There was one trip to a dealership in the last 22 years. That was for a tractor I bought used, and took it to a different dealer anyway.

So which way did you go? Kioti or Mahindra?

/ Mahindra vs. Kioti #6  
They are quite similar but the 3016 weighs about 2460 lbs while the CK30 weighs about 3160 lbs. That's more than 25% heavier. Not saying heavier is better but it is a significant difference.

Loren

/ Mahindra vs. Kioti #7  
When I was looking at that size tractor, I was going with either a CK35 or Mahindra 3215. I really liked the Kioti. They each have their pros and cons. The final 2 deciding factors were once I decided to go HST the Kioti was out for me, I just could not stand the treadle and the Mahindra had a little higher loader capacity. Both are good machines as are the newer models. You won't go wrong with any of them IMO. ;)

Just my :2cents:

/ Mahindra vs. Kioti #9  
RW, I can't comment on Mahindra's HST, but I did drive one of their shuttle shift's & didn't care for it(or any other shuttle...I'm HST spoiled). I can cay I was very happy with my CK30HST but I needed more loader, so I traded up to the DK40SE HST.

Before you pull the trigger make absolutely positive that you don't need more than 1128 or 1650 lbs of lift. If you do, then look at the DK40's(2800 lbs lift ) or the 4010's(2000 lbs lift).

/ Mahindra vs. Kioti #10  
RW, I can't comment on Mahindra's HST, but I did drive one of their shuttle shift's & didn't care for it(or any other shuttle...I'm HST spoiled). I can cay I was very happy with my CK30HST but I needed more loader, so I traded up to the DK40SE HST.

Before you pull the trigger make absolutely positive that you don't need more than 1128 or 1650 lbs of lift. If you do, then look at the DK40's(2800 lbs lift ) or the 4010's(2000 lbs lift).

Yes, I'll agree with that. I just made the trade from CK30 to DK45, and a big part of the decision was lift capacity. I will say, it's a really big tractor and for my property, the CK was a better size, but if you need big lift, you end up with a big tractor.