Ds3510 pricing.....

/ Ds3510 pricing..... #1  

Buckgnarly

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti DS3510
Take delivery of my new ds3510 in about 3 weeks, got it for 14998 with loader and loaded r4s.....how I do?

/ Ds3510 pricing..... #2  
Take delivery of my new ds3510 in about 3 weeks, got it for 14998 with loader and loaded r4s.....how I do?

You did great my friend. I got mine for (with tax) 18,268. from a dealer in east central Ohio. Came with free loader. I wanted R1 tires and at the present am just about to do my first 50 hr fluids change.

The only problem I find with it is the tight operators area. still, I find it is a workhorse.

Tom

/ Ds3510 pricing.....
You did great my friend. I got mine for (with tax) 18,268. from a dealer in east central Ohio. Came with free loader. I wanted R1 tires and at the present am just about to do my first 50 hr fluids change.

The only problem I find with it is the tight operators area. still, I find it is a workhorse.

Tom

It was a friend of the family, so i guess i did cheat! Any tips or heads up withnthis model that I should know?

/ Ds3510 pricing..... #4  
It was a friend of the family, so i guess i did cheat! Any tips or heads up withnthis model that I should know?

Excessive use will cause partial paralysis in your cheek muscles and you won't be able to wipe that grin off your face. Just start slow and you'll be fine.

/ Ds3510 pricing..... #5  
Excessive use will cause partial paralysis in your cheek muscles and you won't be able to wipe that grin off your face. Just start slow and you'll be fine.

Yeah, What Ken said. On the left foot deck the outbd bolt head under the clutch makes it a pain to turn your foot to get off. I took it and the attached nut off and replaced it with a carriage bolt so you foot can turn easily. The bolt I took off was a hex head and caught on the soles of my left boot and or shoe.. If you are going to use a bucket, I found out real fast that a weight box really helps. I got the CNH one off ebay for up to 1000 lbs and put four farmall wheel weights in it (600 lbs) and then filled the spaces with gravel. I figure I have about 850-900 lbs in it. completed the job that I was doing when I found out I was too light. with the weight, No problems...

Have fun..
Tom

P.S. The wheel weights were off a Farmall model A.