Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tractor
    Kubota L4610 and John Deere 410

Default Re: Dk45 pricing and recommendation

Sorry can't add much to what's already been mentioned, but having the hoe would certainly be nice if your doing woods work. Add a thumb and you'd be in heaven when it comes to log handling. (after adding the FEL grapple of course)

Good luck in your decision.
    Kubota L4610 and John Deere 410 - WR Long 64" Grapple (best attachment ever!) QA front forks, rear forks, Brown 472 HD Rotary Mower, Land Pride RBT4096 hydro blade, Woods 7200 Power Rake, homemade 3 pt log splitter, Land Pride rake/blade combo, Land Pride HRL 3578 box blade (Hydro scarifiers), Shaver SC50 3 pt. Stumpgrinder, FitRiteHydraulics TnT, 6" Vermeer PTO Chipper (Hydro feed), Disc Plow, Ratchet Rake, LP HD25 Hydraulic PHD, Woodmizer LT15 portable sawmill
    Rear Remotes Install

Tractor
    2011 Dk45se HST

Hi I'm in Montana and I just purchased a 2011 Dk45sehst with 46 hours and loader for $22,340 I'm not sure if its a great price but It will arrive next week. Its tough to do pricing comparisons on kioti's it seems.

Tractor
    2012 Kioti DK45 HST Cab

Quote Originally Posted by kioti pup View Post
    Hi I'm in Montana and I just purchased a 2011 Dk45sehst with 46 hours and loader for $22,340 I'm not sure if its a great price but It will arrive next week. Its tough to do pricing comparisons on kioti's it seems.
    Welcome to TBN and congratulations on the new tractor. I have the same one and I'm enjoying it so far, but I've only put 4 hrs on it. You're getting close to the 50 hrs service, looks like you'll get a crash course on operating/maintaining the DK45.

Tractor
    Kioti DK40SE

Hey did you buy that machine? If it's the guy in Fort Ann, he's on this site too. I spoke to him after he sold it because I was looking at a new DK40SE which I bought.Just wanted to get his thoughts on the machine. He was very nice and very helpful.

BTW, My new 40 was $19,500 with loaded tires, cutting edge and delivered to my door. I thought that was a really good price. Very low key guy. No pressure and I did everything over the phone. Frank from Pine Plains tractor 518-398-7107 if you haven't already purchased

Tractor
    2011 Dk45se HST

Quote Originally Posted by bullopa View Post
    Hey did you buy that machine? If it's the guy in Fort Ann, he's on this site too. I spoke to him after he sold it because I was looking at a new DK40SE which I bought.Just wanted to get his thoughts on the machine. He was very nice and very helpful.

BTW, My new 40 was $19,500 with loaded tires, cutting edge and delivered to my door. I thought that was a really good price. Very low key guy. No pressure and I did everything over the phone. Frank from Pine Plains tractor 518-398-7107 if you haven't already purchased
    I did buy it, it was slightly used with 46 hrs on it with loader and first service. Its a 2011 with full 4 year warranty I bought the dk45sehst and its a nice little tractor. I paid closer to 23k but that included about 150 worth of 100hr service supplies and delivery charge. I probably could have found a cheaper one somewhere but its tough with only two dealers in Montana. The shipping is what kills it, I found one for 22k on net but the dealer wanted 3k to get it here. I'm happy with my purchase! It all worked out in the end.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12