Buying Advice Dk45 pricing and recommendation

/ Dk45 pricing and recommendation #11  
Sorry can't add much to what's already been mentioned, but having the hoe would certainly be nice if your doing woods work. Add a thumb and you'd be in heaven when it comes to log handling. (after adding the FEL grapple of course)

Good luck in your decision.

/ Dk45 pricing and recommendation #12  
Hi I'm in Montana and I just purchased a 2011 Dk45sehst with 46 hours and loader for $22,340 I'm not sure if its a great price but It will arrive next week. Its tough to do pricing comparisons on kioti's it seems.

/ Dk45 pricing and recommendation #13  
Hi I'm in Montana and I just purchased a 2011 Dk45sehst with 46 hours and loader for $22,340 I'm not sure if its a great price but It will arrive next week. Its tough to do pricing comparisons on kioti's it seems.

Welcome to TBN and congratulations on the new tractor. I have the same one and I'm enjoying it so far, but I've only put 4 hrs on it. You're getting close to the 50 hrs service, looks like you'll get a crash course on operating/maintaining the DK45.

/ Dk45 pricing and recommendation #14  
Hey did you buy that machine? If it's the guy in Fort Ann, he's on this site too. I spoke to him after he sold it because I was looking at a new DK40SE which I bought.Just wanted to get his thoughts on the machine. He was very nice and very helpful.

BTW, My new 40 was $19,500 with loaded tires, cutting edge and delivered to my door. I thought that was a really good price. Very low key guy. No pressure and I did everything over the phone. Frank from Pine Plains tractor 518-398-7107 if you haven't already purchased

/ Dk45 pricing and recommendation #15  
Hey did you buy that machine? If it's the guy in Fort Ann, he's on this site too. I spoke to him after he sold it because I was looking at a new DK40SE which I bought.Just wanted to get his thoughts on the machine. He was very nice and very helpful.

BTW, My new 40 was $19,500 with loaded tires, cutting edge and delivered to my door. I thought that was a really good price. Very low key guy. No pressure and I did everything over the phone. Frank from Pine Plains tractor 518-398-7107 if you haven't already purchased

I did buy it, it was slightly used with 46 hrs on it with loader and first service. Its a 2011 with full 4 year warranty I bought the dk45sehst and its a nice little tractor. I paid closer to 23k but that included about 150 worth of 100hr service supplies and delivery charge. I probably could have found a cheaper one somewhere but its tough with only two dealers in Montana. The shipping is what kills it, I found one for 22k on net but the dealer wanted 3k to get it here. I'm happy with my purchase! It all worked out in the end.