Tractor Sizing This is what my Tractor will do.

/ This is what my Tractor will do. #1  

Pine knot

Tractor
Kioti DK45SE HST
[ATTACH=CONFIG]269266[/ATTACH]Howdy all. This I Pine Knot from TN. I am posting this to help anyone in making a decision on what size tractor is the best for their needs. When I was researching which tractor I needed to buy for my farm of 45ac. I came to this site and I want to repay the favor. This is my Tractor. A Kioti DK45HST 2011 model with 77 hr on it now and yes my tires are filled. I have had it almost a year and I must say that I love my Tractor. I can move 6ft round bails with no problem and with nothing in the back but I do recommend keeping it in 4wd to better allow you to steer; however the picture shows a bail on the back just to show it can and will move two bails at a time. I can even stack the bails, but I can only stack it one time. Even with a 5ft bail I can only stack it one time. I use a 6ft box scrape, 6ft bush hog and the tractor is small enough I can even use it in my small garden with a tiller attachment. I have done a few small things to my tractor myself with the help of this site. The top is a John Deer top I got off a guy for $50. A little spray paint and a couple new brackets and I now have a top. I also installed lights on the ROPS just below the top for extra light. I sometimes have to feed hay at night when working long hours so extra lights is a big help (but you can稚 see around the bails no matter how many lights you have). I also have a light mounted on the back to help me see if I am bush hogging at night, moving hay at night or hooking up an attachment on the back. I installed a chain box on the side and I carry a 15ft chain, a small hammer and a small pry bar. The Kioti Tractor is in my opinion the best tractor on the market for the money. I love the adjustable 3 point system, the rear 3 point adjustment leaver and the 4X4. All of these great things come standard on the Kioti Tractors. I did have to take my tractor back to the dealer because I had a bad ignition switch. The problem was corrected by the good fellows at Crossville Tractor in TN and I am now back in business. I did my 50hr service myself and I must say it went rather well. I love the fuel filter system and how easy it is to change the filter and bleed of any air if necessary. I chose the hydrostatic system due to the fact that I have bad knees from my stupid youth years but I love the hydrostatic system. It is so much easier to just push the forward foot l pedal and reverse foot l pedal when using the tractor. It is like a skid steer. As soon as you let off the pedal you can go the other direction. Talk about handy for moving hay. Well I hope this might help you choose or atleast let you know what my size Tractor will do just in case you have any questions on what size to get. Oh one last thing all Kioti Tractors are ORANGE. (GO VOLS!!):thumbsup:

Attachments

• 0519121934.jpg
    0519121934.jpg
    583.2 KB · Views: 824
Last edited:
   / This is what my Tractor will do. #2  
Nice review!

Nice chain box (Is it made from a Pipe?).

Awesome action shot!

I love my Kioti too!

Welcome to TBN!
David

/ This is what my Tractor will do.

Yes it is 4in PVC. I put a cap on the bottom of the pipe with holes in it for drainage. I drilled and tapped the loader bracket to allow me to remove the pipe if I need to. Thanks for the reply.

Nice review!

Nice chain box (Is it made from a Pipe?).

Awesome action shot!

I love my Kioti too!

Welcome to TBN!
David

/ This is what my Tractor will do. #4  
Cool thanks for the Info! We have the same machine! (2011 Dk45sehst) Mine hasn't been used much but I've been happy so far! :thumbsup:

/ This is what my Tractor will do. #5  
Pine Knot, that roof looks great that was a "deal". Your bales are neat and tight, what baler do you have?

/ This is what my Tractor will do.
Pine Knot, that roof looks great that was a "deal". Your bales are neat and tight, what baler do you have?

I have a pal that does all the hay work so i am not sure what kind of equipment he has. I just move it from A to B and feed with my tractor. I can find out any information on his equipment if you would like. I was going to do a roof like yours but this deal came along first. Thanks

/ This is what my Tractor will do. #8  
Pine knot, this may be a naive question but I've had 2 Kubotas but none at the moment, and I would like to know more about the Koiti, who builds it, parts availability etc. I used to think it was a copy of Kubota maybe because of the color but what do I know. Have you had other tractors to compare it to? and what do you like better about it?

/ This is what my Tractor will do. #9  
That looks like a large load on the front end - how heavy is that bale?

/ This is what my Tractor will do. #10  
Pine knot, this may be a naive question but I've had 2 Kubotas but none at the moment, and I would like to know more about the Koiti, who builds it, parts availability etc. I used to think it was a copy of Kubota maybe because of the color but what do I know. Have you had other tractors to compare it to? and what do you like better about it?

I believe that Kioti and Bobcat are more or less the same tractor with a different badge on it. Daedong brand, I think. Their loaders are different, though.