Price Check Kioti CK 27HST or Bobcat CT225 Price on Wensdays

/ Kioti CK 27HST or Bobcat CT225 Price on Wensdays #1  

anthonyt95628

Tractor
Kioti CK40H, Honda 4518s for grass and jockeying
Its been realy hard to get honest prices out of the sales people these days. I have narrowed my choices down to either the Kioti CK 27HST or the Bobcat CT225, both with FEL. Ok, to be honest the CK 20HST and CT122 are still in the running and maybe thats why the sales people are keeping me guessing on the final deal. But a common thread in TBN is that "I would rather have the extra power and not need it than need it and go through buying another tractor."

Can anyone out there help me with what people are acutally paying on these two trators? I am not going to do the 0% financing thing but rather take the rebates.

Tony

/ Kioti CK 27HST or Bobcat CT225 Price on Wensdays #2  
I don't have the tractors you have but..I know how hard it can be to get a straight answer about pricing. I would look on tractor house and get a bunch of quotes from different dealers. I just bought a dk45sehst and I know how frustrating it can be to figure out what is a fair price for it. Good Luck to you!

/ Kioti CK 27HST or Bobcat CT225 Price on Wensdays
Thanks for the reply Kioti pup,, close to 200 viewings and no one has a good answer,, maybe we are all in the same boat. Too bad theres no Edmunds books pr Kelly blue book for tractor sales.

/ Kioti CK 27HST or Bobcat CT225 Price on Wensdays #4  
Hello,

I can't comment on these specific tractors, but when I was looking for my DK40se hst last summer, I contacted numerous dealers for price quotes. I told them I'd be buying a tractor and I was comparing dealer's prices. Once I got what I considered my best price, I contacted my local dealer and he matched that price. Worked for me!

Good luck,
Mike

/ Kioti CK 27HST or Bobcat CT225 Price on Wensdays #5  
When I bought my CT235 the first dealer didn't know anything about the product, didn't know about the pricing, or the sales promos. The second dealer was very well informed, but wouldn't budge from the internet price. He did give me the full manufacturers discount that was at his discretion. I believe that was an additional $900 in addition to the free FEL.

/ Kioti CK 27HST or Bobcat CT225 Price on Wensdays #6  
Nobody can give you a straight answer because this is an international forum and price is always determined by supply and demand. Demand being different everywhere you go, so will the price. I will say that the dealer is every bit as important, or probably more so, than the price to me. In the end, your dealer HAS to make some money on the sale and you want him to so that he'll be around for years to come. Just as a bad dealer will instantly have me walking out the door, a good dealer wont have me worried if I could have saved $500 by going somewhere else. You can't create a good relationship with your dealer if he just sees you as the S.O.B looking to save a dime.

/ Kioti CK 27HST or Bobcat CT225 Price on Wensdays #7  
OK. Heres what I think would be the selling price: $16K - $17K across most of the country. Geographic location will play a big part. You might get one in one state for $14K and in another it might be $18K.

/ Kioti CK 27HST or Bobcat CT225 Price on Wensdays #8  
I paid 15,900 for a ck27 gear with a f.e.l a couple months ago in AR. I think the hst model was a grand higher not for sure.

/ Kioti CK 27HST or Bobcat CT225 Price on Wensdays #9  
Last spring I bought my ck27hst with 5' disk, fel, and 4' grapple for about $20k if I remember right - also from an Arkansas dealer. He's a regular poster on here so hopefully it's okay to say.... It was Chip @ ARTRAC. He goes by bluechip on here.

/ Kioti CK 27HST or Bobcat CT225 Price on Wensdays
Well I should have mentioned I was on the left coast of the USA and I have a pretty good understanding of Supply Side Economics. Not all of the American citizens have folded over to the Keynesian economics model of this president.

After a week of requesting quotes, shopping around and driving to every tractor dealer within a 100 miles I have acquired stacks of interesting and useful information. Dave’ Tractor in Red Bluff has the most helpful people I have come across in years, on any subject. Dave writes on these forums a lot and he is very knowledgeable. He is also crafty at forming his works to avoid offending anyone who doesn’t agree with his experiences he is a true gentleman.

He’s not the kind of person who thinks you are a S.O.B. just because you are searching out a fair price on a major piece of equipment, nor have I had to pay him $500 to be my friend. It sure looks like I will be giving much more consideration to his line of tractors.

Red’s not such a bad color, is it?