Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tractor
    Kioti CK30 FEL

Default Hyd. top link

I have been mulling over installing a Hyd. top link on my CK30 gear. Who has one and how much did it cost? If Kioti makes a kit I think I could do the install. I could see where it would be a big help when grading my road. Thanks.

Platinum Member DutchHenryBrown's Avatar
    Tractor
    Mahindra 5010

Default Re: Hyd. top link

Morning CB, it will be the BEST money you spend buying the TnT set up for your tractor. I've had Hyd. on my last two tractor and I would not be without them. Check with Brian at FitRiteHyd he will be a wealth of information for you picking the right set up and he has GREAT prices to boot. Good luck.

Tractor
    Kioti DK45se HST - Rhino 660 4X4 - Snapper Pro ZTR - Craftsmen Chipper/Vac

+1 on the FitRite from Brian. His TBN handle is MtnviewRanch.
    Doug P

Tractor
    LS P7030 CPS, Ferris IS3100z w/37 HP Kawasaki

I ordered my TNT from Brian a couple of weeks ago for the DK35 and it was $635 including shipping. Haven't received it yet but I would imagine it would be around half that for the top only. I also paid $435 for another lever and remotes installed at the dealer so I could have the tilt function.

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Kubota Grand L3830

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Bob View Post
    I have been mulling over installing a Hyd. top link on my CK30 gear. Who has one and how much did it cost? If Kioti makes a kit I think I could do the install. I could see where it would be a big help when grading my road. Thanks.
    Top and Tilt is nice. I would recommend purchasing with pilot operated check valves to prevent leak down or drift. Nothing like trying to grade a driveway and the blade angle/tilt keeps changing because of top/side link drift or leak down.

I think the top and side links sold by MtnviewRanch have Pilot valves.

Tractor
    1974 IH 1066, 1969 IH 756/FEL, and 2011 TYM T603 Cab/FEL

Quote Originally Posted by Gator6x4

Top and Tilt is nice. I would recommend purchasing with pilot operated check valves to prevent leak down or drift. Nothing like trying to grade a driveway and the blade angle/tilt keeps changing because of top/side link drift or leak down.

I think the top and side links sold by MtnviewRanch have Pilot valves.
    No pilot valve but get the reducing valve. Have had our for a little while now and it comes in quite handy. No problems with leak down without the pilot valve as long as your hydraulic valve is in good shape at connection point. Even with our very heavy no till drill have seen no leak down issues. Got mine from Mt view also, he won't steer ya wrong.
    Dan,
    www.pikecountyfoodplots.com

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Kubota Grand L3830

I thought the Top & Tilt sold by MtnviewRanch had pilot valves. Top and tilt kits sold here have the pilot check valves. This will give you two sources to price check on. Hydraulic top links, Top-N-Tilt, hyd. Side link cylinders

Tractor
    Kubota L4400-1 HST,FEL, 3x3 remotes, TNT. BX1500 54 mmm

The Top link I received from MtnviewRanch did not have DPOCV installed. I would not get the DPOCV on the top link if my valve has the float function. Float detent valve is handy when you want the cylinder to retract and extend freely.
    Though I do not have them on my side link the DPOCV may be handy on the side link to keep it from drifting over a period of time.
    Randall

1Timothy Chapter 2:
    3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
    4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
    5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

Tractor
    Kioti DK40SE Hydro

I love my TnT. The top link never leaks down, but you can stand there and almost watch the side link go down. Gator is right, make sure whatever you get will not leak down. Trying to maintain a crown on the driveway while the side link keeps letting go is a pain in the arse. I will be replacing my side link real soon.
    2008 KIOTI DK40Se Hydro
    1978 Sling Blade/wood handle

Tractor
    Kioti DK40SE

I guess after owning a tractor for 10 years, I'm still a newbie. I looked at the hydraulic top links in the link above, but I'm still unclear as to what good they are. Could someone clue me in please? Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast