Buying Advice Hyd. top link

/ Hyd. top link #1  

Capt. Bob

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti CK30 FEL
I have been mulling over installing a Hyd. top link on my CK30 gear. Who has one and how much did it cost? If Kioti makes a kit I think I could do the install. I could see where it would be a big help when grading my road. Thanks.

/ Hyd. top link #2  
Morning CB, it will be the BEST money you spend buying the TnT set up for your tractor. I've had Hyd. on my last two tractor and I would not be without them. Check with Brian at FitRiteHyd he will be a wealth of information for you picking the right set up and he has GREAT prices to boot. Good luck.

/ Hyd. top link #3  
+1 on the FitRite from Brian. His TBN handle is MtnviewRanch.

/ Hyd. top link #4  
I ordered my TNT from Brian a couple of weeks ago for the DK35 and it was $635 including shipping. Haven't received it yet but I would imagine it would be around half that for the top only. I also paid $435 for another lever and remotes installed at the dealer so I could have the tilt function.

/ Hyd. top link #5  
I have been mulling over installing a Hyd. top link on my CK30 gear. Who has one and how much did it cost? If Kioti makes a kit I think I could do the install. I could see where it would be a big help when grading my road. Thanks.

Top and Tilt is nice. I would recommend purchasing with pilot operated check valves to prevent leak down or drift. Nothing like trying to grade a driveway and the blade angle/tilt keeps changing because of top/side link drift or leak down.

I think the top and side links sold by MtnviewRanch have Pilot valves.

/ Hyd. top link #6  
Gator6x4 said:
Top and Tilt is nice. I would recommend purchasing with pilot operated check valves to prevent leak down or drift. Nothing like trying to grade a driveway and the blade angle/tilt keeps changing because of top/side link drift or leak down.

I think the top and side links sold by MtnviewRanch have Pilot valves.

No pilot valve but get the reducing valve. Have had our for a little while now and it comes in quite handy. No problems with leak down without the pilot valve as long as your hydraulic valve is in good shape at connection point. Even with our very heavy no till drill have seen no leak down issues. Got mine from Mt view also, he won't steer ya wrong.

/ Hyd. top link #8  
The Top link I received from MtnviewRanch did not have DPOCV installed. I would not get the DPOCV on the top link if my valve has the float function. Float detent valve is handy when you want the cylinder to retract and extend freely.
Though I do not have them on my side link the DPOCV may be handy on the side link to keep it from drifting over a period of time.

/ Hyd. top link #9  
I love my TnT. The top link never leaks down, but you can stand there and almost watch the side link go down. Gator is right, make sure whatever you get will not leak down. Trying to maintain a crown on the driveway while the side link keeps letting go is a pain in the arse. I will be replacing my side link real soon.

/ Hyd. top link #10  
I guess after owning a tractor for 10 years, I'm still a newbie. I looked at the hydraulic top links in the link above, but I'm still unclear as to what good they are. Could someone clue me in please? Thanks