It's finally here! My DK50SE Cab...

/ It's finally here! My DK50SE Cab... #11  
Congrats

/ It's finally here! My DK50SE Cab... #12  
Congrats on the new rig. She's purty.

Check all your bolts. Especially the lug nuts... Most of us Kioti owners are finding loose connections all over our rigs, but that's quickly fixed.

Have Fun!

/ It's finally here! My DK50SE Cab... #13  
RJ,

CONGRATS on your new tractor and attachments! She is awesome looking!!! Pls post more pics as you get her dirtier?!

Welcome to the Pack!!!:welcome:

/ It's finally here! My DK50SE Cab... #14  
Congrats!

/ It's finally here! My DK50SE Cab...
Thanks again everyone. Played around for a few hours today digging up some pretty decent sized rocks w/the backhoe and then moving them to a pile to use for landscaping. Took a couple more scoops out of the pond, but that is still a very dangerous task. It will probably be a couple more weeks before I can get serious about cleaning up all that organic material out of there.

/ It's finally here! My DK50SE Cab... #16  
Congratulations fine looking machine.

/ It's finally here! My DK50SE Cab... #17  
Congratulations on the new beautiful Kioti, and welcome to the pack!

James K0UA

/ It's finally here! My DK50SE Cab... #18  
Congrats on the new tractor and you will LOVE the cab. And yes, be very careful around the pond, things can go awry very quickly!

/ It's finally here! My DK50SE Cab... #19  
nice at least one of us gets to use there new kioti mine came 4days ago now still fighting with the dealer about the back tire with a gash in it. they wont put a new tire on the back. got to move it two feet in my drive the frist day until my daughter saw the gash on the back tire. bought it to help a non profit put a road in and we have to the end of august getting mad with kioti. i grew up on tractors of all kinds drove my first john deere when i was 5yr old .

/ It's finally here! My DK50SE Cab... #20  
Congratulations! That is a fine looking tractor. :thumbsup: