It's finally here! My DK50SE Cab...

/ It's finally here! My DK50SE Cab... #1  

rjwerth

Gold Member
Tractor
DK50SE Cab
Well folks, she's real. I wasted no time getting it dirty either. Started poking away at the pond goop....crazy sticky stuff. It definitely needs to dry out more as I did get stuck on the second scoop! Managed to push myself out w/the bucket.

Really thought I was going too big, but really going smaller for this particular job would have been a very bad idea. In the long run, it should be about the right size. Hopefully, I'll keep it in one piece.

Thanks everyone for the advice over the years!
IMG_5455.JPGIMG_5468.JPG

/ It's finally here! My DK50SE Cab... #2  
Congratulations, nice looking rig.

/ It's finally here! My DK50SE Cab... #3  
Wow nice rig,beautiful cab too.It has ac I presume?Now you don't even have to worry about bees nests,just get the job done.Good luck with it.
Brian

/ It's finally here! My DK50SE Cab... #4  
It does not look that dirty, the glass on the cab is still clean and you can still see the color of the rims.

/ It's finally here! My DK50SE Cab... #5  
Nice looking tractor with 50 HP. Did you get the HST transmission? Were you using it on Tuesday 17JL12 in during the 100 degree F temperatures? If so how does the AC cool the cab?

Enjoy your new tool.

/ It's finally here! My DK50SE Cab... #6  
Nice looking rig...looks just like mine less the backhoe.

I just personally didnt like the combination of cab and hoe. im too lazy to keep getting in and out of cab.

Was 98F here yesterday....was 60 in the cab :licking:..... youll enjoy the heat and AC

/ It's finally here! My DK50SE Cab...
Thanks everyone. Yes, it is an HST...I've already got too much to think about when I'm driving it. I would have loved to have used it Tuesday to really test out the A/C, but alas, it wasn't meant to be as it was still being prepped. Still, it was plenty hot at sticky yesterday (at least it was outside the cab!).

/ It's finally here! My DK50SE Cab... #8  
Congratulations on your new tractor, very nice looking piece of equipment.

Tractors always seem to "shrink" once you get them on site and working. I thought I needed a 35HP once and my wife talked me into going with a 50 HP; thought it was going to be too big, man am I glad I listened to her.

/ It's finally here! My DK50SE Cab... #9  
Congratulations on your new :tractor:
Have many happy and safe hours in the seat. :cloud9:

With some of the high temperatures having the cab with air will be a real treat. :cool:

/ It's finally here! My DK50SE Cab... #10  
Congrats,