curius... CS2410

/ curius... CS2410 #1  

MessickFarmEqu

I saw one sitting a dealer a few hours from home the other day. Curious if anyone has priced one. Its the old TZ New Holland I sold for years and I wonder how the price has changed since it went from ISM in Japan to Korea. Looking at the pictures, it does not look like they changed much.

/ curius... CS2410 #2  
I went and looked at one the other day. The price was $15,600.00 with a loader and 60" mmm.
I haven't seen a NH so not much help there. I have a BX2660 and was looking for the differents.
I liked the engine pointing fwd, the way the fwd and rev was beside each other, the way the hood opened, and the other controls are set back farther, that also puts them higher. The mmm drive shift hooks up on the side of the trans and was real easy to reach.
I didn't like the top link hook up, the seat was cheap looking, the rop bar was way up in the air and if you think the trans filter is in the open on the BX's, you should see that one. All in all it seemed to be a nice tractor. but as I was looking it over it just seem to be missing something. Maybe just not top notch yet.

/ curius... CS2410 #3  
I priced one three weeks ago. The price was $10,433 for tractor + $2,295 for the FEL - $1,500 discount on the FEL = $11,238 for tractor + FEL. The MMM was another $1,899 or $13,127 for tractor, FEL and MMM.

Not including tax, dealer setup and freight.