Price Check Price for a new ck 35

/ Price for a new ck 35 #1  

hollnagelc

Tractor
2012 Kubota L3200 HST,FEL,4x4
I was quoted 20,400 for a ck35 fel, 5' bush hog, & box blade. The tractor is hst also. I've been looking at all the brands but I'm really leaning toward kioti. Just wondering if this a good price. I live in Texas also.

/ Price for a new ck 35 #2  
I was quoted 20,400 for a ck35 fel, 5' bush hog, & box blade. The tractor is hst also. I've been looking at all the brands but I'm really leaning toward kioti. Just wondering if this a good price. I live in Texas also.
The CK35 is the same (minor differences) as the Bobcat CT235. I bought the CT235 with most options in 2009 for $13,500 during a blowout promotion. I don't think you can think of coming close to this price anymore, but you may want to check with a Bobcat dealer on the CT235 for a ballpark.

/ Price for a new ck 35 #3  
Prices have gone up a lot since 2009. At about that time I bought a ck27hst with a loader during the free loader promotion and paid $14,500. From what I understand the price you got on the ck35 is not too far off but you "might" be able to get him to come down if you are ready to hand over a check.

/ Price for a new ck 35
Well I went with the Kubota L3200 should get it this friday. I really liked the Kioti but some weird deal with the financing. Went down to Kubota and was approved in about an hour with the 0% financing. The 3 pt hitch doesn't act like it is going to be jerky but I guess time will tell on that.
Thank Yall for the help & info. I really appreciate it.

/ Price for a new ck 35 #5  
Well I went with the Kubota L3200 should get it this friday. I really liked the Kioti but some weird deal with the financing. Went down to Kubota and was approved in about an hour with the 0% financing. The 3 pt hitch doesn't act like it is going to be jerky but I guess time will tell on that.
Thank Yall for the help & info. I really appreciate it.
Kubota is a nice machine. You will be pleased with it.