DK40se HST arrived today

/ DK40se HST arrived today #1  

southerniltractor

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti DK40se HST with FEL, Simplicity Landlord, JD130
Today was a day we've been looking forward to for quite a while. The tractor, Rhino 172 cutter, Rhino BX72 box blade, Kioti 73 inch tiller, Lienbach 6-foot land-leveler, and QA Pallet Forks all arrived from my dealer, Little Tractor, in Metropolis IL. Both my wife and I were schooled by Billy, the gentleman who delivered the equipment and we are grinning like kids! Can't wait to get busy fixing the wetland and waterway. Here are a couple pics for you.

079.jpg084.jpg080.jpg

/ DK40se HST arrived today #3  
I see a nice trailer loaded with lots of toys... Looks like you'll have lots of use for Pat's quick hitch or other quick hitch for your 3pt attachments. Very nice selection. Congrats.

/ DK40se HST arrived today #4  
congrats..... i do love a new tractor

/ DK40se HST arrived today #5  
Sweet! Have fun and be safe.

/ DK40se HST arrived today #6  
Lookin' Good! Enjoy the Tractor time. BTW, with the nice adjustments built into the DK series, like the adjustable linkage on the 3 PT links, you may not need to go with a Quick Attach.

/ DK40se HST arrived today #7  
Congratulations on your new tractor and equipment, you have about everything you will ever need at one time.:thumbsup:

/ DK40se HST arrived today #8  
Congrats on the tractor and many implements, and welcome to the pack.

/ DK40se HST arrived today #9  
Wow. I think you spent more on attachments than you did on the tractor! Have fun with all that!