Kioti Deals

/ Kioti Deals #1  

RJJR

Gold Member
Tractor
2011 Kioti DK45 HST
Anybody have the details on the current Kioti deals? The website is really poor. It scrolls through fast and you can't click on it for details. It looks like they are offering up to 5K off on the DK series. I guess that means no free loader which is probably the same or not quite as good of a deal. Any specifics would be appreciated. Have a friend ready to buy but comparing to the Kubota.
Thanks

/ Kioti Deals #2  
I took my DK in for servicing this morning and the dealer was advertising 15% off or a free loader. It didn't look like a local sign, so it may be a factory incentive.

/ Kioti Deals #3  
I think the dk no longer qualifies for the free loader, just for cash back or a good finance rate I think. We were hoping to get a dk50se hst during the last free loader program but didn't get on board in time. I will have to check my email but I think free loader on ds series now only. You're right about that website graphic tho, bit tough to track.

/ Kioti Deals #4  
Here's the jist of the current offers via email from our local dealer (who is also on here I believe most of the time and a stand up guy):

Free Loader Program on CK and DS Tractors, Rebates on the DK and RX Series Tractors

/ Kioti Deals #5  
I had the same problem.... I'm a slow reader.

If you right mouse click and when the screen pops up click off play and loop, the info will stay on the screen and not loop through.

/ Kioti Deals #6  
good tip - thanks. I didn't even think to check if that was flash...